Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
14. toukokuu 2021

I needed this 5 years ago! This app is going to save my email marketing strategy (or lack thereof). So easy to use and so many automations to take advantage of. I am in automation heaven!

Avocado Crack
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
9. heinäkuu 2021

So easy to use and personally, I think it's far superior than constant contact. The tech ability is far greater which will come with a learning curve, but once things start to click, you'll look at your old email service like it's from the 50s. Worth every penny!

Milkglass candle
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
10. lokakuu 2020

come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it!

FirstCoast Outdoor
17. maaliskuu 2021

Just installed and used for the first time. Impressed so far. I don't consider myself all that techie and I've not had any trouble. I've only heard AMAZING things about this app and its integration with Shopify, so I can't wait to dig in to the data and get going properly.

Prints & Press
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
24. huhtikuu 2019

it's really easy to design communication with customer. i surprised at how easy it is. next i want to earn, by using this applications.

Now i still feel a little bit expensive. so i expect to raise my sales.

LICKART/リックアート
Japani
30. huhtikuu 2020

Very user friendly and efficient app. I was able to send a templated email within a couple of hours!

One Vintage
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 21 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2020

Very simple to use.
I just started and I am very happy.
I loved the easy way to have all in a same place.

Natural Dry
Meksiko
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
10. syyskuu 2021

Very easy to use I enjoy their platform thus far and am excited to build more engagement with my subscribers

SociEx Studios
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
27. toukokuu 2022

Just started using, a bit nervous but I think I am getting there following the videos etc. Was referred by another user and grateful for the referral

Banjo Swagger
Noin 10 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 8. kesäkuu 2022

We love our referrals! Please do reach out if you need any support.

3. elokuu 2020

I have to say this is a game changer! Im new to this and I jut installed it yesterday, but so far so good! It makes email marketing look so easy!

Body Baked