Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
10. joulukuu 2020

I've only been using the app a few days, but already I'm impressed with what we have achieved. The integration with Shopify is very straightforward, and the potential it creates is really good. I feel it has already improved abandoned cart retention, and makes mailshots easy with its manipulation of lists and email sign up forms. Can't wait to see what else it is capable of.

Dark'n'Twisted Soul
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
20. tammikuu 2019

i love this app, is very usefuñ and i use it for my email marketing, in my opinion is perfetc for this type of activicty

MyJewer
Espanja
Muokattu 9. elokuu 2020

This app was pretty easy to install once I watched the YouTube video a few times. I just created my 1st email it was simple and easy to create. So far I don't have any issues.

Alasia Marie
15. joulukuu 2020

Good, but I wish pricing was more flexible. I'm using it for one single function only, but because I have many subscribers I'm asked to upgrade. I would rather pay for the functions I'm using and not subscribers count.

Derma Roll System
27. marraskuu 2019

The best email marketing app I have used to date! Offers so many benefits and customizations. Wish I would've switched over sooner!

Yatir Clothing
30. joulukuu 2020

SO much more functionality than Mailchimp! This app allows me to set up custom flows that make me feel like I'm connecting with my customers a lot more closely - I would highly recommend for any ecomm store!

Reprise Activewear
15. elokuu 2020

This app isn’t a app for someone who looking to have all the work done for them, but it does help and provide a great experience and platform for new and old business. Try it, you will love it

Sunflowr Candle Co.
30. maaliskuu 2019

I Used Klaviyo because me not competitive for create email campaign, is very easy..... i love Klaviyo

Super Deals Shops
Muokattu 11. helmikuu 2020

I have the basic unpaid membership and it's so bomb. You can make things look exactly how you want! I use them for my email marketing and I love it! You can customize everything about the emails. The only thing I don't like is the branding that comes with the unpaid version. I may upgrade so it isn't that bad.

Tori Luxe Extensions
17. toukokuu 2019

We made the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and we love it so far. The support team are amazing too! Love how easy it was to migrate and how intuitive the platform is.

Bella & Bow