Arvostelut (2 524)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 12 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
3. kesäkuu 2024

Clare S was amazing. She provided us with custom loom videos explaining our issue and another with a workaround with clear instructions. She also helped me submit product feedback to hopefully help improve the prodblem in the future for us and others. she was great.

Calamityware®
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

It does more than I know what to do with it. Every time I look around I find something new thats of value.

St.Lucian Seamoss Company
Kanada
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 12. kesäkuu 2024

I have had great experience on Klaviyo. Fast support. Customized emails and templates. Love this app. Don't hesitate to use. Make sure all your templates and settings are correct before you launch. Builds revenue - you would not think so - but so many people shop off emails.

Debra's Passion Boutique
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for the glowing review, and for the insightful tip. We wish you the best!

20. toukokuu 2024

Klaviyo is a game-changer! It's like having an extra sales channel that helps us target the perfect customer with the perfect product at the perfect time. It's packed with features, and we've been really impressed. Plus, their customer service is fantastic. They go above and beyond to fix any issue until you're completely satisfied. We absolutely love Klaviyo! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful marketing tool.

Cuddle Decor
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

light years ahead of my previous CRM system. Klaviyo makes building newsletters and segmenting my subscriber base really easy. I've automated many flows on my own. I'm not a techie and everything is easy! It is also an easy integration with Shopify.

TanyaHeathUS
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

Excellent App, works great for our email marketing. The flow set up is intuitive and can be easily customizable. Also, there are plenty of templates to choose to from, and to match with the theme of the online store.

Divine Inspiration Styles
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

Klaviyo is the best email marketing platform out there! It can't be beat in terms of efficiency, customization, customer support, and data analytics. It's worth every penny as our monthly revenue gained from the app far outweighs the price.

Hover-1 Rideables
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Klaviyo is a top-tier email marketing tool. It has helped our business drastically grow our email and SMS lists, and vastly grow our revenue. It is an easy-to-use tool with constantly improving analytics and features. The segmentation tools are key for our business to be able to properly segment our audience to offer personalized messaging due to the native integration with Shopify. From flows to campaigns to forms, Klaviyo is our 1-stop shop for all things email marketing. 5* customer support, training, and experience.

The Autism Helper
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. toukokuu 2024

My chat was so helpful and fixed my problem. Jarrett was so patient and thorough using screen shots and short videos to help me work through my issue! And even better I know how to work through it and fix it for the future should it happen again. GREAT experience, thank you!

The Cottage
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

We are very pleased, that you had such an amazing experience with one of our product experts. We will make sure he gets this message.

16. toukokuu 2024

Klaviyo seamlessly integrates with Shopify giving you complete control on your customer data allowing you to segment and target specific groups

graphicsdirect.co.uk