Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 15 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. maaliskuu 2024

Alex W from the Klaviyo team is amazing! So quick to respond and solved a problem that we had for over two weeks straight away! Love it!

Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing
Noin 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. tammikuu 2024

You get what you pay for! I had another email service for months that I never used, but I have found Klaviyo to be much easier to figure out (as a solo business owner doing everything myself) and feel confident I’ve created a solid avenue of sales and email contact with customers through this app. I’m sure there is so much to learn, but if I ever have questions a helpful and thorough support team member is always there to help walk me through the issue and solve it. Definitely an essential app for my business

Propagation Diaries
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 30. tammikuu 2024

We're thrilled that Klaviyo has become an essential tool for your business. It's great to hear that our app has empowered you as a solo business owner. We're here to support you, and it's fantastic to know our team has been helpful and thorough in assisting you. If there's anything else you need, we're here for you!

31. tammikuu 2024

Their customer support is excellent. Their chat support is great as all of their staff are very knowledgeable and have never left feeling like I didn't my issue resolved. They will stay on and walk you through the steps. Very much appreciate the support since we are small company and it helps to have the access.

Passport to Organics
Yli 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 6. helmikuu 2024

We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with or product experts. They really are the best. Thank you for the positive feedback we will make sure they get this. If you have any follow-up questions you know where to find us

17. tammikuu 2024

I have used several different CMS programs and Klaviyo is by far the best one out there. It has so many amazing features and is very intuitive to use. I also love their customer support, they are always SUPER helpful and respond quickly. If you use Shopify and want to grow your e-commerce business Klaviyo is it!

ZENZ Organic Products (DK)
Tanska
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

It's wonderful to hear that our customer support has been helpful and responsive. We're honored to be your choice for growing your business. If you ever need assistance or have any feedback, we're here for you. Thanks for choosing Klaviyo!

17. helmikuu 2024

Klaviyo has been a very useful tool for us. From highly targeted emails to centralizing our customer data, it is easy to integrate with shopify and has a lot of tutorials available for self-education

moinamaste
Suomi
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 21. helmikuu 2024

Thank you so much for this amazing review, and yes our academy pages are full of great courses and tutorials!

22. tammikuu 2024

Pete went out of his way to help me understand how to include photos in an abandoned cart sms. He was very attentive to my questions and addressed every question I had, provided clear, detailed communication and answers, articles and quick responses, two detailed loom videos explaining step by step how to achieve my goal, and made sure I was able to access the videos. My experience was stress-free and I had resolve to my question within minutes! Very happy with my experience! Thank you so much Pete!

It's NOMB
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 24. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you received excellent assistance from Pete! We are delighted that your questions were addressed promptly, and you found the communication clear and detailed. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Klaviyo!

1. huhtikuu 2024

Easy to use platform and wonderful customer service that is knowledgable and responds quickly. Love it!

Freshly Picked
Melkein 8 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 3. huhtikuu 2024

Hey "Freshly Picked", thank you so much for this awesome, quick review. If you ever need us, we are here.

9. huhtikuu 2024

excellent communication and answers to the point. helped us on various situations that had a great impact on our work. thank you!

Nail Reserve
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. tammikuu 2024

INCREDIBLE customer service! Fantastic email provider with so many capabilities! Moved from mailchimp and never looked back. Worth every penny.
Klaviyo - please keep hiring amazing customer support people as you have been.
Wishing you lots of future growth! Just don't let getting bigger get in the way of your fantastic customer support

Rachel Flam Design
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Klaviyo vastasi 23. tammikuu 2024

Thanks for the incredible feedback! We're thrilled you find our customer support fantastic and Klaviyo worth every penny. We appreciate your loyalty after moving from Mailchimp. Rest assured, we're committed to maintaining excellent support as we grow. We're here for you whenever you need assistance.

8. huhtikuu 2024

Top app with the best features on the market and stellar customer support

Mind-Glowing