Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 1 697 avis
this app is the least intuitive thing ever. the design team was extremely lazy with the set up.. so many things that just dont matter you have far too much control of and the most simple things that do matter you dont have control or was just designed in a terrible way..
Bonjour, j'installe l'app sur mon shopify mais il m'est litérelement impossible de l'ouvrir sur l'ordinateur.
I can't figure out how to get my sign up form for my newsletter. I am so frustrated. It says it should work.
Hi there! Happy to help and our support team will be reaching out shortly to address your signup form issues. Keep an eye on your inbox!
The 2 factor log in works a third of the time and then locks you out after three fails (yay!!) and backup codes DO NOT WORK either. I even disabled the annoying 2 factor log in because it wastes my day so often, and even while disabled it STILL MAKES ME do the 2 factor log in. REALLY ANNOYING
Oh no! We've passed your note on to our support team for review - keep an eye out for their help in your inbox if you haven't seen it already.
They used to have great live chat support during business hours, and although they still "say" they do, and advertise it - THEY DON'T. I've tried multiple times on multiple days to get help through their chat support, and it just takes to you a form, to submit a ticket, and then they get back to you 2, 3 or 4 days later. This comes after they raised their prices. This seems to be a trend. This comes from a business owner that's been using Klaviyo for about 4 years now. The app is buggy, there's been no major updates or improvements over the years, and the cost goes up. They're ripe for a competitor to come in and provide better customer service, and a better UI experience at a lower cost.
At first, using this app to create email flows and campaigns was incredibly user friendly and easy to use. I was very excited to send targeted emails to my new subscribers and loyal customers. Unfortunately, integrating the app with my custom theme "Flow" has been a different story. In my store, I have a pop up that collects new email subscribers. I can see that the customer is subscribed on my Shopify customers tab, However even after successfully embedding the Kalviyo app, I don't see those customers in the list I created in Klaviyo. I have reached out for help numerous times and the Klaviyo team says that it's not their problem and to reach out to the Flow theme developers. The Flow theme developers say it's not their problem and to reach out to the Klaviyo developers. I've read all the blog posts on email subscriber integration and even tried to fix the code myself to no avail. This process has been a little frustrating. I'd just love to send an email to a new subscriber...heavy sigh.
Waste of hours of time trying to get this set up for Shopify so that I can automatically send a coupon code to subscribers and also embed into a page so I can use the link on social. This is just another programme like Mailchimp.
TECHNICALLY MEDIOCRE APP:
- Very good Shopify integration for data flows, voucher generation, etc. (but others have similar features)
- OK email wizard (sometimes buggy so that you have to refresh, etc. but ok...); make sure you chose the new one (!) if you set up a test account; I first ended up in the old one which is a nightmare
- The brand-related items are by far worse than the beautiful pictures might suggest!
- One example: The possibilities to modify the DOI sign-up flows with regard to design, wording, brand appearance like fonts, etc. are extremely limited (it is for example not possible to have the important text elements with a lowercase "you" as it is correct in German; there is a "German version" with "Sie" and "German (Informal)" version which uses an uppercase "Du" but it is not possible to adjust that) - you can basically just put in your logo, select a font out of 15 different standard fonts, some colors and a translation version; that is not 2022!
- There are many "strange" limitations in the software; in some areas, there is a beautiful, modern interface with a lot of flexibility, in some others, there is just a very buggy old thing with weird restrictions and bugs ...WHAT IS SO BAD TO GIVE 2 STARS ONLY?
- The availability of the customer support is not acceptable! - And you will need the customer service if you want to use the tool for more than manual email campaigns because of those "strange" things I mentioned above (many of those issues are not documented and in most of the cases you will think "this must be possible, I simply don't find the button")
- Today, I managed to have 2 chats after about 1 hour of waiting time each; 4 further attempts failed because the chat with simply closed; 90 other users were waiting, too
- If you reach them, the quality is not as bad as many comments suggest, but still...
Hi! Thanks for this detailed feedback - it truly does help us. I'm going to have our growth team reach out to you and see if we can get some of these issues resolved. Look for an email from them very soon.
Good features in theory but terrible customer service. Good while they're trying to onboard you - with a phone call but no follow through afterwards. It's still opting subscribers in to mailchimp at two points and it automatically opts people in if they pay by paypal. I can't get any follow up help from my original contacts despite emailing several times. I've been trying to fix this for two months now and am no further on.
Hello! Our support team is happy to help debug this issue for you. Keep an eye out for a message from them.
Seriously I don't get why people use them. We switched from Omnisend and have nothing by problems. Onboarding was terrible, the staff just did not want to know. Since we have been using it we have found a number of issues and the support is so poor (especially if you are out of the US), I honestly don't know what you are paying for. We will be moving back to a provider who has better service and a better product, this one is rubbish.
Hi there. Apologies for any trouble contacting our support team. We do have a robust community forum that's a great resource when support queues are longer and I hope you have a chance to check that out. https://community.klaviyo.com/ We noticed you sent an email as well and will reply to that to see if we can talk further about the other issues you've encountered. Look for an email back soon!