レビュー (2,368)

• 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の13%は1つ星です
2024年1月28日

I DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Application that makes you ashamed, very bushy application, difficult to set with many errors. Only accept compressed photos that have a pixelated appearance. I tested with another email and device and I did not receive the confirmation email with the discount code. I did everything according to the tutorial they posted on YouTube. I'm going to Shopify Mail or mail chip...I don't want to waste another 7 hours of my life!

seasonalgifts.de
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約12時間
Klaviyoが返信しました 2024年1月30日

We appreciate your feedback! We understand your concerns and the challenges you faced, and we would love the opportunity to make things right. Our dedicated product experts are ready to assist you further if you decide to give our application another try. Creating an email ticket would allow us to delve deeper into the issues you faced and provide personalized assistance to ensure a smoother experience.

2023年11月14日

Where to start... klaviyo has not been able to successfully cancel my subscription for over a year. They just continue to pull from my account. If you call them you wait on the phone foreverrrr only for the automated system to say they are having a hard time connecting to support then it hangs up on you. At one point I finally managed to get them on the phone after months!! At that point they told me the account was canceled. It still wasn't. So here I am being charged for what is seeming like the rest of my freaking life. They always say it is canceled and you'll receive a confirmation email but not until we are off the phone. It never comes so you have no proof of cancelation. This is just continuing. Total scam. There is a clear cut section showing how to cancel within the app. Except you have to confirm your email. It always says the email address is wrong although it is clearly showing your email address in the account setting. SCAM SCAM SCAM! And it never worked to begin with. Just the worst company.

Mirabella
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年10月12日

Customer service poor.

After months of use, account suspended with no notification as to why. At least 5 days later and we're still waiting on indication despite website stating 24-48 hours for reviews to be conducted. Multiple attempts made to lodge a ticket and, only after trial and error experimenting with drop down menus, were able to succeed (Klaviyo has no option to contact support direct via email). During this time, two email enquiries also made to sales email address with no response yet received.

Otherwise a great tool, but as a business heavily reliant on email marketing, the automated bot responses in place of actual support is crippling.

For what is a professional tool that charges accordingly, professional level support and clarification should be expected.

Mach 5
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2023年11月10日

We used to love Klaviyo but like all techs these days phone support is obsolete and live chats are being abandoned during critical times. Chatbot assistance sends you into a frustrating loop of never-ending bot questions/answers. Complicated issues cannot be communicated and emails go unanswered. Chat is supposed to be live 9-5 EST but no one is ever available and you're told to just email. Will be looking to switch as the service is no longer top notch. Klaviyo always stood out on top, now they are on the bottom. Cost vs value is just not there.

Ativo Skincare Inc
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2023年12月26日

DON'T USE THIS APP. They overcharged my visa card and refused to give my money back! They just charge your card without asking, so check your settings if you have this app! Also, the app is slow, has bad templates, and everything they do you can do on the Shopify email app, which is free.

Priceless Beads
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:18日
2023年12月4日

Would not recommend. They charge you by profile (email) and do not give you an option to simply delete inactive profiles.

Liberty Orchards
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
Klaviyoが返信しました 2023年12月11日

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations with Klaviyo.

You do have the option to suppress or delete profiles by following the steps in these help docs. I hope that helps!

2023年9月28日

A dreadful, user-unfriendly app. It seems like you need a degree in computer science just to navigate the basics.

For example, I wanted to create header links in the welcome series template but no obvious option to do so anywhere. So I saved that email into templates, and again, no apparent way of adding header links in the header bar.

I thought it would be very simple to do this but apparently not. On top of that there is NO support for newcomers, they just robotically refer you to irrelevant articles that don't answer the question. I also heard that when you do have a paid plan for support that some of the subscribers are having lots of issues with it.

A nasty app, stay away.

Pool Table Shop
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
Klaviyoが返信しました 2023年9月29日

Thanks for your comments and we're sorry you're having trouble with header links.

When you click on the header bar in your email template, a menu will show up on the left side of your screen. In the content section, you can add links for the header bar and set the font, color, size, etc.

Hope that helps!

Here is a more complete guide to using the template editor. https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407911841435

2023年9月4日

They seem to have bots that create fake subscribers, increase your amount of contacts and force you to an higher price plan. Oh, and you need to get the higher price plan in order to reach customer support. Avoid at all point if you don't want to waist your time.

AEREA jewellery
フランス
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
編集日:2023年6月28日

Based on our experience, be very careful with Klaviyo billing. Even if you turn plan auto-upgrade OFF, Klaviyo turns ON the auto upgrade in their billing forms if you upgrade via a campaign. With this, Klaviyo will over-ride your selected plan choice, up-charging you 100% more than you agreed or needed in our case. Plus Klaviyo says they have specific policy that they do not provide refunds when you fall into their auto-upgrade bucket. So be careful to look for auto-checked boxes as we found in our experience can double your cost with no benefit and absolutely no refunds.

The Game Steward
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年9月18日

**September 2023** Customer service became so slow AND NOT wiling to deep-dive to help, just to close tickets**
I have realized I lost thousands euros, thousands!! In people not being able to go properly into the welcome flow. I have raised concerns, but support answered there were no issue. I decided to try by myself with a new mail address and I haven't received the welcome mail! I was right, and I had to be extremely pissed towards the support so that they decided to escalade the issue internally, explaining that indeed there was an issue, but the pain is here, thousands euros lost in welcome flow. My business is at risk, terrible.

Koss Design -
アイルランド
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Klaviyoが返信しました 2023年9月22日

Sorry to hear you're having troubles, the team has reached out to get all of this resolved!