전체 평점
  • 평점의 2%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 3%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 15%가 별 1개입니다
2016년 4월 23일

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, VERY UNSATISFIED, DELAYED EMAIL RESPONSE, INCOMPETENT STAFF! I'm going to uninstall and go to Rare.io.
I requested a Demo and was denied because they don't have enough staffing on hands.

Their Newsletter subscription codes has a glitch when I tested it. I emailed them 7 times since April 18 and today is April 23 and have provided them my password to my website and it's still is not fixed.

I gave them clear descriptions and step by step on each defect and also provided screenshots and they kept on saying that it looks like 3 members were added. If their tech support were to read each codes line by line then they would see where the flaws were. I'm an 8 years Senior Java Developer and tested it thoroughly.

Neptune Wild
2019년 5월 19일

I think that this app should be very clear about their plans. Because in the end your subscription will be based on all the interactions once made on your store. And it does not matter if these profiles are useful to your business or not. If 5.000 people interact to your store but never bought a thing, you will have to pay a subscription for 5.000 profiles, which is insane expensive and might not bring you any return back. Just be aware that you will now be charged for your active email list members. Seams to be a good software, but if you don´t sign up for the very expensive subscription you can not test it. So be aware before you do all the work moving your lists to this software. It generates by it self a lot of profiles increasing the costs of subscription as they explain me in a Email. Just have in mind if you want to spend time dealing with this issue installing a new software.

4 Hunks
독일
2022년 4월 29일

rubbish, my account was suspended once it was posted, I contacted them at least 6-7 times, no one responded to me and helped me solve the problem, they charged me $150 and then disappeared, I can provide my The screenshot of the email, I promise this is true, in addition, the price of klaviyo is very expensive now, and the experience is getting worse and worse, I absolutely do not recommend it! ! ! !

Ashaney2022
중국
답글 Klaviyo개 2022년 4월 29일

Hi there! We'd love to help get you up and running but our team is having trouble locating your Klaviyo account. Can you send details over to feedback@klaviyo.com when you have a moment? Thanks in advance!

2020년 12월 21일

The platform isn't intuitive and the customer service is mediocre at best. The final straw was when one of my flows stopped sending emails for no reason. Klaviyo customer service had no idea why and had to escalate. Also you have to pay extra for no double opt-in, which is ridiculous.

Loyal & Lush
2020년 10월 31일에 편집됨

OCT 31 Update:
I just downgraded this app to a 1 because of their customer service. While is it a really good tool for those of us selling physical products on an ecommerce site, It has by far the absolute worst Customer Service of any CRM app I have used in the last 15 years.
Sometimes their automated Flows do not work. If that happens on a weekend, like it is now, then you have basically no customer support until Monday and you have lost sales for a weekend email campaign which will not send.
So what if it happens over BFCM? There will probably be no support from Wednesday afternoon till Monday morning. While it's great this company cares about their employees, the support they offer to their customers is really the worst I have ever encountered in this particular niche. When it comes to reviewing an app like this there are 2 things to consider… the app itself and the customer service. Also, the experience of the reviewer using the app. CRM apps always have a steep learning curve and so at the beginning support is needed to help us fill in the gaps where documentation is lacking. I have been using this app for about 2 years and participated in the Beta testing of their drag and drop Flows. I know my way around it but still need some help from time to time. I am writing this review so you know what are getting into before you make a purchase decision..
Like most apps, it has its quirks and that's all cool. You just need to learn them and just about every CRM app has a steep learning curve to overcome at the beginning so a good and timely support team is really critical. The app itself is a really great value. To capture all that value good customer service is needed and that is where Klaviyo falls short. In fact, over my last 20 years on ecommerce, this company’s customer service is, in my experience, one of the worst I have ever experienced. First off, they only have chat support and then... the chat hours are limited and the actual quality of the support is hit or miss. Be prepared to wait up to 45 minutes or longer to even get to a support rep. Although, to be fair, wait times, in my experience, have been as quick as 15 or 20 minutes. They do actively support the ecommerce community with fresh, innovative ideas and create videos which are totally awesome and very relevant. This is a great platform if they only had decent customer service.
I gave the rating of 2 only because of the app itself. It’s a good app with lousy support.
If you do decide to purchase this app then just know that the customer service is pretty terrible and that I am not just a newbie to this app but have been using it for about 2 years.

Innovative Journaling
2020년 10월 20일

BE CAREFUL TO UPGRADE YOUR PLAN! The plan cannot be canceled because you have to submit a form for cancellation. Then no one will reply to you. Their customer service is zero and totally waste your money. I've paid $700 a month and a lot of time to setting up. The result is frustrating. So I submit the cancellation one week before the new billing cycle. Guess what, NO RESPONSES UNTIL NOW. So I have to pay for next month!! AWFUL APP I'VE EVER SEEN

SugarAndVapor
홍콩(중국 특별행정구)
답글 Klaviyo개 2020년 10월 21일

Hi SugarAndVapor, We're sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience! It is not our practice to charge if you've cancelled and aren't using the product, our support team has reached out to understand more about what went wrong.

2021년 6월 21일

TERRIBLE!
Tonight, I launched my brand with Ad campaigns and I was setting up my Klaviyo email flows and doing SO GREAT with my business set up, UNTIL all of sudden, YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED. (For no reason) . we will be back to you.
This is what I faced to, during my HOT TIME. now I stopped all my Ad campaignes because this app....... (Klaviyo) damaged my business.
You may wondering why I did not reach to them first?
Yeah I tried live chat as an Urgency way! Sorry, Live chat is only available for Paid Plans!
This is beyond insulting.....
You have money, we support you.
You have no money for us, You can talk to my.... hand.
I closed my SMSbumps account because of Klaviyo.
It was my biggest ecommerce mistake.
DO NOT USE this app.....
Search about SMSbump. they are doing way better than this app.

Qute Official
필리핀
답글 Klaviyo개 2021년 7월 9일

Ooof that's not how you want a launch to go. We do often limit sending until we can verify your account which can take some time. We do this to protect every customer and ultimately it will protect you as well, not to mention provide better deliverability overall. That doesn't take away from the fact that it's frustrating when you're trying to set things up mid-launch. Would love to help you get setup properly when you aren't in the middle of a launch so we can do it the right way and provide you the best possible deliverability for your SMS campaigns.

2020년 3월 18일

What a waste of time and work!. Sign up forms will not show on internet explorer. Do you know how many people use explorer that won't be able to subscribe? What a big flaw. Not recommended

IMG Home
2023년 2월 22일

This is a joke! I can't get the support I need and instead of trying to help me, they kept ending the chat! If your product was worth anything, I wouldn't have to write in for your sorry support group!

Chic Thriftique
답글 Klaviyo개 2023년 2월 23일

Hi there. Sorry you're experiencing frustration with our support team, that's never something we want to see. It looks like there's a recently opened email that's awaiting your reply. If there's anything else we can do, feel free to reach out to feedback@klaviyo.com.

2020년 12월 16일

Terrible experience with support. Raised one ticket with no response. Raised another which took nearly 24 hours for a response on an urgent item when they promise 2 hours. So went to live chat which was a waste of time - rude and seriously unhelpful. The platform is also half built and buggy. Features clearly listed in the documentation don't exist on our paid plan for some reason. UI/UX is terrible and it's hard to get to the basic analytics you need.

Marvels from the World