Samlet vurdering
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 3 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 15 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
17. november 2023

Easy to use, effective, and priced well! We prefer the email tools in Klaviyo over SMS, but overall, great solution for any company.

JoyJolt
Nesten 4 år bruker appen
13. januar 2024

A must-have tool that helps with customer connection and the building of customer loyalty

Scrapbook Fantasies
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Klaviyo svarte 23. januar 2024

We very much agree. Thank you for the review!

Redigert 4. januar 2024

I use this app and choose $60 plan, I sent some mails and SMS, no one open mails, no any use on the business, you can just ignore this app.
Why this app good? because they take a lot cost on the marketing!!!

I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT KLAVIYO!!!!!!!! if you need to use it, plz see my words. I chose a plan that cost $60, after one month, I don't need this app, so I remove it, but it never notice me I need to change plan to free, than this app won't charge me anymore, just let me remove it, than, after a month, klaviyo just chage me $60 again, without any any notice, I even do not know why I cost $60, if you still charge me if I don't change to free plan, you should notice me BEFORE i REMOVE IT,!!!!. and it's so complicated to change free plan. I do not use this app long time, KLAVIYO should refund to me, plz solve this problem asap.

Partysline
Kina
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
14. november 2023

Klaviyo is by far, the best email marketing platform in the market. It's very easy to set up on Shopify and is the best to set up campaigns and flows. The email builder works great as well as the list and dynamic segments. Definitely, 100% recommended.

EZON México Cerraduras Inteligentes
Mexico
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
12. januar 2024

A must-have for marketing with shopify

Becker's Best Shoes
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
Klaviyo svarte 23. januar 2024

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the review!

3. januar 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
1. desember 2023

I switched to Klaviyo from Mailchimp a little over a month ago and it has been the best decision! For me specifically, the cost is higher but I'm definitely getting that back in features, support, and better conversion. I especially love how well the integration with Shopify works and how kind and helpful the Klaviyo support staff are. I'd definitely recommend the switch if you're on the fence!

Lindy Stark
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
22. desember 2023

Klaviyo's support team is the BEST support team I've ever worked with! If you have any issues at all, you can rest assured that they'll be able to help you quickly, thoroughly, and kindly.

Full Focus
4 måneder bruker appen
14. desember 2023

If you don't value your time and don't consider what tomorrow will bring, then this is the best app to start with and see if it works out for you. I began to believe many YouTubers praising this app, but I can confirm that it is completely overrated and a waste of time. After spending hours setting up Klaviyo and enjoying all the features, its number one problem is the delayed email sending. Imagine, after investing hours and sessions in Klaviyo, it fails because of the main issue - sending emails. Go ahead if you really want to play Russian roulette.

Best of Heaven's
Tyskland
6 måneder bruker appen
10. januar 2024

A little rocky of a start in the learning process. I think It's a great process but scheduling in time to really understand the interface is important and an investment. Would recommend for serious entrepreneurs

Cacti Oasis
5 måneder bruker appen
Klaviyo svarte 23. januar 2024

Thank you for sharing your insights! Your feedback is valuable, and we're continually enhancing the UI to ensure a more intuitive user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, feel free to reach out – we're here to help.