Ogólna ocena
4,1
Liczba recenzji z daną oceną
  • 73% ocen to oceny z 5 gwiazdkami
  • 7% ocen to oceny z 4 gwiazdkami
  • 2% ocen to oceny z 3 gwiazdkami
  • 3% ocen to oceny z 2 gwiazdkami
  • 15% ocen to oceny z 1 gwiazdkami
20 marzec 2024

Klaviyo is an essential tool. I like how easy creating emails is.

On the flip side, I wish you could upload larger images (mine get rejected) within the email campaigns. Also, it's a bit tricky playing with formatting inside of emails (bold, italics, keeping the font when you paste text). Lastly, the pricing feels opportunistic the second you squeak past their levels they send you a charge for more.

I'm not leaving Klaviyo but I'm also not jumping for joy or telling my friends they MUST use this email software.

Right Wing Naturals
1 kwiecień 2024

Easy to use platform and wonderful customer service that is knowledgable and responds quickly. Love it!

Freshly Picked
Prawie 8 lat korzystania z aplikacji
Klaviyo odpowiedział(a) 3 kwiecień 2024

Hey "Freshly Picked", thank you so much for this awesome, quick review. If you ever need us, we are here.

16 kwiecień 2024

Great email marketing app but their greatest assest is their live support which gets you going in a flash!

vctrade.nl
Holandia
Około rok korzystania z aplikacji
22 styczeń 2024

Pete went out of his way to help me understand how to include photos in an abandoned cart sms. He was very attentive to my questions and addressed every question I had, provided clear, detailed communication and answers, articles and quick responses, two detailed loom videos explaining step by step how to achieve my goal, and made sure I was able to access the videos. My experience was stress-free and I had resolve to my question within minutes! Very happy with my experience! Thank you so much Pete!

It's NOMB
Klaviyo odpowiedział(a) 24 styczeń 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you received excellent assistance from Pete! We are delighted that your questions were addressed promptly, and you found the communication clear and detailed. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Klaviyo!

9 kwiecień 2024

excellent communication and answers to the point. helped us on various situations that had a great impact on our work. thank you!

Nail Reserve
Około 2 lata korzystania z aplikacji
8 kwiecień 2024

Top app with the best features on the market and stellar customer support

Mind-Glowing
Rumunia
Ponad 5 lat korzystania z aplikacji
16 luty 2024

Klaviyo is one of the best platforms around and the customer service is top notch. From the smallest detail to the biggest problem imaginable, they always seems to assist in ensuring my email program is running on all cylinders. I would recommend 1000 times over!

Mario Badescu
Około rok korzystania z aplikacji
Klaviyo odpowiedział(a) 21 luty 2024

Thank you so much for that glowing recommendation!

10 styczeń 2024

INCREDIBLE customer service! Fantastic email provider with so many capabilities! Moved from mailchimp and never looked back. Worth every penny.
Klaviyo - please keep hiring amazing customer support people as you have been.
Wishing you lots of future growth! Just don't let getting bigger get in the way of your fantastic customer support

Rachel Flam Design
Klaviyo odpowiedział(a) 23 styczeń 2024

Thanks for the incredible feedback! We're thrilled you find our customer support fantastic and Klaviyo worth every penny. We appreciate your loyalty after moving from Mailchimp. Rest assured, we're committed to maintaining excellent support as we grow. We're here for you whenever you need assistance.

17 styczeń 2024

Klaviyo is fantastic. The customer support is second to none. the analytics tools are top tier. At first using Klaviyo may seem daunting but with the incredible support you'll soon get the flow of things. As a new business we still manage all the email marketing ourselves, and using Klaviyo has been by our side from the start and will be for the foreseeable future and beyond. 5 star.

Flagship Nutrition™
Wielka Brytania
12 miesięcy korzystania z aplikacji
Klaviyo odpowiedział(a) 23 styczeń 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Klaviyo has been a valuable partner for your new business. It's great to know that our customer support and analytics tools have made a positive impact. If you ever need assistance or have more feedback to share, we're here for you. Cheers!

28 marzec 2024

Klaviyo's stunning good looks and killer personality got me the answers I needed when I needed them. Support is top notch. Every second counts.

Rokform