Classificação geral
4,1
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 73% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
17 de novembro de 2023

Easy to use, effective, and priced well! We prefer the email tools in Klaviyo over SMS, but overall, great solution for any company.

JoyJolt
Quase 4 anos usando o app
14 de novembro de 2023

Klaviyo is by far, the best email marketing platform in the market. It's very easy to set up on Shopify and is the best to set up campaigns and flows. The email builder works great as well as the list and dynamic segments. Definitely, 100% recommended.

EZON México Cerraduras Inteligentes
México
13 de janeiro de 2024

A must-have tool that helps with customer connection and the building of customer loyalty

Scrapbook Fantasies
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
Klaviyo deixou uma resposta 23 de janeiro de 2024

We very much agree. Thank you for the review!

Data de edição: 4 de janeiro de 2024

I use this app and choose $60 plan, I sent some mails and SMS, no one open mails, no any use on the business, you can just ignore this app.
Why this app good? because they take a lot cost on the marketing!!!

I AM VERY ANGRY ABOUT KLAVIYO!!!!!!!! if you need to use it, plz see my words. I chose a plan that cost $60, after one month, I don't need this app, so I remove it, but it never notice me I need to change plan to free, than this app won't charge me anymore, just let me remove it, than, after a month, klaviyo just chage me $60 again, without any any notice, I even do not know why I cost $60, if you still charge me if I don't change to free plan, you should notice me BEFORE i REMOVE IT,!!!!. and it's so complicated to change free plan. I do not use this app long time, KLAVIYO should refund to me, plz solve this problem asap.

Partysline
China
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
12 de janeiro de 2024

A must-have for marketing with shopify

Becker's Best Shoes
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Klaviyo deixou uma resposta 23 de janeiro de 2024

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the review!

3 de janeiro de 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
14 de novembro de 2023

Where to start... klaviyo has not been able to successfully cancel my subscription for over a year. They just continue to pull from my account. If you call them you wait on the phone foreverrrr only for the automated system to say they are having a hard time connecting to support then it hangs up on you. At one point I finally managed to get them on the phone after months!! At that point they told me the account was canceled. It still wasn't. So here I am being charged for what is seeming like the rest of my freaking life. They always say it is canceled and you'll receive a confirmation email but not until we are off the phone. It never comes so you have no proof of cancelation. This is just continuing. Total scam. There is a clear cut section showing how to cancel within the app. Except you have to confirm your email. It always says the email address is wrong although it is clearly showing your email address in the account setting. SCAM SCAM SCAM! And it never worked to begin with. Just the worst company.

Mirabella
1 de dezembro de 2023

I switched to Klaviyo from Mailchimp a little over a month ago and it has been the best decision! For me specifically, the cost is higher but I'm definitely getting that back in features, support, and better conversion. I especially love how well the integration with Shopify works and how kind and helpful the Klaviyo support staff are. I'd definitely recommend the switch if you're on the fence!

Lindy Stark
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
14 de dezembro de 2023

If you don't value your time and don't consider what tomorrow will bring, then this is the best app to start with and see if it works out for you. I began to believe many YouTubers praising this app, but I can confirm that it is completely overrated and a waste of time. After spending hours setting up Klaviyo and enjoying all the features, its number one problem is the delayed email sending. Imagine, after investing hours and sessions in Klaviyo, it fails because of the main issue - sending emails. Go ahead if you really want to play Russian roulette.

Best of Heaven's
Alemanha
6 meses usando o app
22 de dezembro de 2023

Klaviyo's support team is the BEST support team I've ever worked with! If you have any issues at all, you can rest assured that they'll be able to help you quickly, thoroughly, and kindly.

Full Focus