Classificação geral
4,1
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 73% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 15% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de janeiro de 2024

No integrity. The point of contacts have Zero integrity. Kyle Collingham canceled twice, and on the 2nd time didn't bother to send an email.

Then I contacted customer support, and they said they only cared about trouble shooting the product.

EDASI
Quase 2 anos usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

A very poor customer service :(
I'm brand new, I don't have any clients yet, and when I tried the Klaviyo app, all emails went directly to spam.
so...My ability to use this app is limited by this fundamental flaw. When I wrote to Klaviyo support, I received a reply that they did not offer any help if I had a free plan and suggested that I purchase a paid plan, however, since I'm a newbie, the paid plans are not good for me....
the very unpleasant situation.. it turns out their application requires payment to work at all in my case ... ugh bad attitude :(

Home Comfort Taps
Letônia
Klaviyo deixou uma resposta 14 de fevereiro de 2024

Thank you for the feedback, we always try to improve not just our product but also our customers' interactions. We've reached out privately, so we can better assist you with this issue.

5 de abril de 2023

this app is the least intuitive thing ever. the design team was extremely lazy with the set up.. so many things that just dont matter you have far too much control of and the most simple things that do matter you dont have control or was just designed in a terrible way..

Free Spirit Outlet
13 dias usando o app
14 de setembro de 2022

They used to have great live chat support during business hours, and although they still "say" they do, and advertise it - THEY DON'T. I've tried multiple times on multiple days to get help through their chat support, and it just takes to you a form, to submit a ticket, and then they get back to you 2, 3 or 4 days later. This comes after they raised their prices. This seems to be a trend. This comes from a business owner that's been using Klaviyo for about 4 years now. The app is buggy, there's been no major updates or improvements over the years, and the cost goes up. They're ripe for a competitor to come in and provide better customer service, and a better UI experience at a lower cost.

West Major
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
16 de outubro de 2019

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

ohsonutrition
Nigéria
Aproximadamente 4 anos usando o app
9 de agosto de 2019

My very first campaign was cancelled for no reason when I strategically planned the mailing on a specific date and time. So I lost a week on " in review" campaign that was never explained to why it was in review in the first place.

peoplesprideshoes
Quase 4 anos usando o app
17 de setembro de 2015

In the beginning there was great support. Since a few months the app does not what it suppose to do, sent email reminders to customers.
When I contact the support team all is well according to them. Unfortunatily this is not the case.
I really hope they get things sorted out, otherwise I'm afraid they will lose loads of customers.

Jumelle
Bélgica
Quase 4 anos usando o app
14 de janeiro de 2022

Terrible support. They do the bare minimum to help their users and will make you use one of their partner developers if something isn't working. Any other app would try to help you with a problem you are having with their app but not Klaviyo.

Amino Nutraceuticals
Austrália
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
Klaviyo deixou uma resposta 14 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you for sharing this. I'm having trouble finding your account, but would love to get a bit more information so we can improve our service. Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account name? I look forward to getting to the bottom of this with you!

10 de agosto de 2017

Team hard to get a hold off. Not responsive. The account was disabled. Need to reactive it.

Legomug
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
23 de junho de 2020

Poor support. Never heard anything back from them. Plans are super expensive. Paid over 250$ a month and support can't even reply to you!

Overall the software works, but it's such a hassle to set-up and use, a very unfriendly layout. Analytics is overly complicated too.

DÉCOR RARO