Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS , 2 060 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 74% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 15% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de fevereiro de 2021

I just switched from Mailchimp and this is way better. The only thing I liked better about Mailchimp was the price, but Klaviyo integrates much better with Shopify. So far I find it easier to automate flows, collect data, and design e-mails for scheduled sending.

Amanda Baxter Studio
12 days usando a aplicação
7 de agosto de 2019

Easy to use and great templates!! We are going to be upgrading for sure! Just sent our first email, so we are going to analyze it through the metrics

Andean Purveyors
11 days usando a aplicação
18 de agosto de 2019

Nice app!Easy to use for beginners.With many cool features.Have a free subscription for less 250 customers

futureshock55
Chéquia
7 days usando a aplicação
18 de novembro de 2018

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.

Steampunk Store
França
6 days usando a aplicação
11 de maio de 2022

Worth a try. A esstential tool to reach out customers and get them reengaed. I am trying it and advise fellow Shopifians to do the same.

Prokare
Índia
5 days usando a aplicação
16 de setembro de 2019

It seems to work great, once you figure it out :) I had a hard time distinguishing between a few things but I read up on it and it seems to work so far!

Comstock Heritage, Inc.
10 de julho de 2020

App muy satisfactoria, se entiende perfectamente para poder elaborar un correo las plantillas se adaptan

Boutiquemirel
México
5 de outubro de 2020

The platform thus far has been easy to use. I would like a live chat functionality for questions similar to what Shopify has.

Tulsie
Editado a 30 de março de 2022

Hello I left a bad review as I didn't manage to get support, then they contacted me and explained that they had an higer number of request this last days, so they gave me a fantastic support to fix my issue. Thank you again Tracy for your great support. The app is anyway very very good, maybe a little old style design, I can't compare with others, but I chosed it because of the features it has.

Mondo Cattolico
Itália
Questão respondida por Klaviyo 29 de março de 2022

Update 3/30: Manuela, we appreciate you working with us to get a resolution to your concerns. We're so happy you had a great experience with Tracy and I'll be sure to thank her on your behalf.

Hey Manuela, thanks for sharing your feedback and sorry to hear this has been your experience. I'd be happy to help you get connected to someone who can help, so please look out for an email from our Support team shortly. We appreciate your patience and are excited to get you back on track.

16 de julho de 2018

I have been using this for about a week. The templates are easy to adjust to my needs and give me a lot of options to change them. The process for setup was fairly easy and good instructions have been provided. The app is user friendly and mostly drag and drop. Like any new software, there is a slight learning curve, but really not too bad. They do verify and check the first email campaign you send out (didn't know that until I tried to send it), but they reviewed quickly and was able to send within 12 hours ( I sent it on a Sunday and received word Monday morning). Apparently they only do this once so no big deal.

I have tried a few other apps and had one problem or another with them. This one has been very good so far and I will continue to use.

Fmybliss