Recensioner (2 526)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 12 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 juni 2024

Long-time user of Klaviyo. It's simply the best email marketing tool out there for Shopify stores. Once you've learned the ins and outs, it's as powerful as everyone says it is.

Sperry Honey
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
22 maj 2024

I am incredibly impressed with Klaviyo! The platform's intuitive interface and powerful automation features have transformed our email marketing efforts. Personalizing emails based on customer behavior has significantly boosted our engagement and sales. The comprehensive analytics provide invaluable insights, allowing us to continuously improve our strategies. Additionally, Klaviyo's exceptional customer support has made our experience truly outstanding.

Evan Alexander Grooming
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
10 juli 2024

While a bit more complicated to use than other email software systems, once Klaviyo is set up it runs beautifully! I will never go back to using software that isn't seamlessly integrated with Shopify!

Bluestem Botanicals
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 12 juli 2024

Klaviyo and Shopify, works! Thank you so much for your review.

27 maj 2024

Easy to set up campaigns and email lists with Klaviyo. We love to see who opens and responds to our emails. It's definitely helped us grow our business and manage our sales. User friendly app with great customer support.

LeSiloBleu
Mer än ett år användning av appen
24 maj 2024

Klaviyo and shopify are in a partnership which makes this email client the most effective with your shopify store. There may be other cheaper email clients but klaviyo is well worth it. huge fan, you need to switch

RealGreek.com
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 28 maj 2024

Klaviyo and Shopify just works so well. Thank you for the amazing review.

8 juli 2024

Klaviyo is the best email platform on the market! I've used a few other platforms and have found this to be most intuitive & simple to use.

Francis River
Australien
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
10 juli 2024

Hello, I have been using Klaviyo for about 5 years. I also, love how Klaviyo has many different options for us wanting to be creative and attractive to our customers. Like that Klaviyo is concerned about what is concerning us as Business owners.

@KarlontyLWallace
Pawsative Partnerships LLC

Pawsative Partnerships LLC
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 12 juli 2024

Thank you for your review! We're always listening to our customers and continuously working to improve our product.

PS: Thank you so much for being with us for 5 years!

26 maj 2024

It's a great app, but it has learning curve. If you have some time and patience, you can learn to use this app to benefit you and your business. It will take some time, but it can help you build your business.

D'Scent Essentials
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 28 maj 2024

Thank you so much for your review D'Scent Essentials. We appreciate you taking the time to learn the product and we are very happy you are enjoying it. If you ever get stuck on anything, you know how to reach us, as well as going to https://community.klaviyo.com/ or our https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us articles.

23 maj 2024

Klaviyo is a great CRM with lots of features to help your business grow steadily while keeping track of all your KPIs. I wish I had known about it right from the beginning of my business. I also really appreciate that they keep it free while you're learning to use it - huge help to a small business.

Eco Shark
Kanada
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
4 juni 2024

Highly Recommend. I have seen other email marketing apps in use and have personal experience with them, and Klaviyo is definitely the best by far. Aweber, Mailchimp, and Constant Contact do not have all the great features and ease of use like Klaviyo does.

Chew Chief