Helhetsomdöme
  • 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 15 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
31 januari 2024

Their customer support is excellent. Their chat support is great as all of their staff are very knowledgeable and have never left feeling like I didn't my issue resolved. They will stay on and walk you through the steps. Very much appreciate the support since we are small company and it helps to have the access.

Passport to Organics
Mer än 5 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 6 februari 2024

We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with or product experts. They really are the best. Thank you for the positive feedback we will make sure they get this. If you have any follow-up questions you know where to find us

9 januari 2024

Using Klavyio since years and the features and support is absolutely great. A big recommendation!

Beyond Nutrition
Luxemburg
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 11 januari 2024

Thanks for being a loyal Klaviyo user! Your big recommendation means a lot to us!

12 januari 2024

A must-have for marketing with shopify

Becker's Best Shoes
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 23 januari 2024

We couldn't agree more! Thank you for the review!

22 januari 2024

Klaviyo is great!

Tom's Key Company
Klaviyo svarade 24 januari 2024

We think so too! Thank you for the 5 Stars.

17 januari 2024

I have used several different CMS programs and Klaviyo is by far the best one out there. It has so many amazing features and is very intuitive to use. I also love their customer support, they are always SUPER helpful and respond quickly. If you use Shopify and want to grow your e-commerce business Klaviyo is it!

ZENZ Organic Products (DK)
Danmark
Klaviyo svarade 23 januari 2024

It's wonderful to hear that our customer support has been helpful and responsive. We're honored to be your choice for growing your business. If you ever need assistance or have any feedback, we're here for you. Thanks for choosing Klaviyo!

17 januari 2024

Klaviyo is the very best email marketing tool available. They also have incredibly helpful staff on hand to help with anything you need. Couldn't be without it, they generate a HUGE chunk of my revenue.

By Megan Crosby
Storbritannien
Klaviyo svarade 23 januari 2024

Thank you for your glowing review! It's fantastic to hear that our Support Team has been incredibly helpful, and we're honored to play a significant role in generating revenue for your business. We appreciate your support! Cheers.

21 december 2023

If you dont have this for your store you are losing money, stop losing money, get Klaviyo.

RAVE COFFEE
Storbritannien
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
22 december 2023

Die beste E-Mail Marketing App für Shopify!

gesegnet
Tyskland
Mer än 4 år användning av appen
3 januari 2024

Stephanie was great supporting me with my questions!

Only The Sweet Stuff
Australien
22 januari 2024

Pete went out of his way to help me understand how to include photos in an abandoned cart sms. He was very attentive to my questions and addressed every question I had, provided clear, detailed communication and answers, articles and quick responses, two detailed loom videos explaining step by step how to achieve my goal, and made sure I was able to access the videos. My experience was stress-free and I had resolve to my question within minutes! Very happy with my experience! Thank you so much Pete!

It's NOMB
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Klaviyo svarade 24 januari 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you received excellent assistance from Pete! We are delighted that your questions were addressed promptly, and you found the communication clear and detailed. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out. Thanks again for choosing Klaviyo!