Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

• 2% 的评分是 3 星
  • 3% 的评分是 2 星
  • 14% 的评分是 1 星
编辑时间:2023年2月1日

We recently switched over to Klaviyo as it seemed to be more powerful with better integrations. I'll cover both positives and negatives.

The positives is that you can do a lot of things with Klaviyo and it seems better supported by other apps that cross-interact. The support team is probably the highlight of the app and is extremely well-trained and have detailed knowledge of the app which is saying a lot since it is quite a complex app and issues become quite technical. They will stay with you and match you in your diligence in finding a solution. Their replies are quick, detailed and specific to show how well they understood your issue and all the solutions related to it. No copy-and-paste templates here. The customer profiles, lists, segments are all very powerful as well.

Few places where Klaviyo can improve - first the UI could use a facelift. Look at apps like postscript to see how the UI can be beautified. It just looks a bit plain. Second there shouldn't be a need for manual coding obscure things in templates with a secret handshake syntax like {% coupon_code ... %}. Because of how specific it is, we have to frequently scour forums or contact support to figure it out. Manual coding while it does give more flexibility is a bit too early 2000's. This is the age of drag-and-drop, no-coding-required. Look at something like omnisend for how these things should be possible much more simply. With these improvements it could become even better.

Perchy Goods Store
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 17天
2023年2月1日

Switching to Klaviyo from our previous well-promoted but under performing ESP has transformed our email marketing success. Klaviyo provides vastly superior data on every customer, every automation and every campaign, helping us make better decisions and drive greater ROI each month. The support guides are really comprehensive, their team are always quick to provide guidance and the platform is constantly improving. Keep up the sterling work Klaviyo.

Wingback
英国
使用应用的时长: 大约3年
Klaviyo已回复 2023年2月1日

We're so thrilled you're seeing incredible value from Klaviyo! Can you send a note over to feedback@klaviyo.com? We'd love to connect directly and learn more about your success!

编辑时间:2023年1月31日

canceled the app on one of my stores, deleted the app from the store, closed and deleted the store and for the past 3 months they have been charging me money! Disgrace. that's how they make their money, not by providing a quality service.

*UPDATE* after this review, 20 mins later they suspend my account and charge me $112 DIRECTLY from my bank account, when my monthly plan is $20. This is the kind of app Shopify allows on their app store.

Gerdius
罗马尼亚
使用应用的时长: 8个月
编辑时间:2023年1月18日

Update! Changing this rating from 1 star to 4 because their customer service was TOP NOTCH! Thankfully the reviews about their customer service being "non-existent" were not the case for me. I was VERY impressed with how quickly and attentive they were to my issue.

I was locked out of this app with no notice. On the login page Klaviyo says they will send a code to my email, but no code every arrives. I have used Klaviyo for almost a year with no issues, but this started on 1/16/23. I just read all the one star reviews, and this seems to be a very common issue. Hoping that customer service isn't as bad as everyone says it is.

Gun Cat
使用应用的时长: 1年多
2023年1月17日

Even the free plan offers a lot of opportunities for stores which are just starting. There is room for improvement in terms of speed and usability, but all in all a great programm for email marketing and basic crm.
Flo - kluuf.com

Kluuf
德国
使用应用的时长: 10个月
2023年1月17日

i cant get access to my account due to two factor authorization- they tell me they emailed my account to verify but i never get an email - i have tried to contact them but no response- to get access to chat to talk to them directily you have to pay the subscription price- if this was a scam to get people to pay the subscription i wouldnt be surprised

Stephanianalahart
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2023年1月10日

I love how easy it is to write powerful emails through Klaviyo that include the products from my store with the click of a button. The integration feels seamless and intuitive.

theperchplace
使用应用的时长: 3年多
2023年1月10日

Bonjour, j'installe l'app sur mon shopify mais il m'est litérelement impossible de l'ouvrir sur l'ordinateur.

SOLDAT.FR
法国
使用应用的时长: 大约4小时
2023年1月10日

Great integration with Shopify. User-friendly email/flows builder. Fair pricing. There is always room for improvement on the analytical side: like better integration with Facebook, and Google Ads, so we can see how the customers were acquired, but even without it, Klaviyo is good enough.

Clinical Research Dental
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2023年1月5日

Pop ups are still visible after uninstalling. There is nothing on the website that could help solve this problem, I do not recommend it

Titan Jigsaw