Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

My Brush Set

Very poor service. Klaviyo owe use close to 8000 on accounts that we closed but they continue to charge. Not happy with the lack of response in the last 2 to 3 months. They are now ignoring my emails.

ericjewelry

I'm about to uninstall this app, it doesn't sync all my email subscribers on top of shopify and there is no customer support, just endless bots, although some of the features are really good, but other apps can replace it perfectly

May 10, 2022

Hey there! I think our support team has already been in touch. Hopefully any issues you've faced have been resolved and you're on your way to personalized messaging and utilizing your Customer First Data with Klaviyo!

Dèlavè Denim Co

The app could be ok to work but due to the EXTREMELY TERRIBLE customer service, one will never know. I made numerous requests for a demo. All demo requests were denied (though they advertise it), leaving me to create an account, have issues, and literally nobody to assist. I tried the chat, where I got a message that I needed a paid account in order to receive help. Well my lists of contacts does not require a paid account and quite Franky, I would not need to do all of this, if someone would be willing to provide a demo.

May 10, 2022

Hi! So sorry you're experiencing these issues. Our team is happy to help - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from us.

Pawsy

Location Sweden

Extremely extremely hard to use and does not even save changes, no tutorials that work whatsoever. Nice one!

May 10, 2022

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback - our support team is going to look into these issues for you but if you have details you can send to feedback@klaviyo.com that would be so helpful. Thanks in advance!

ForTheFit.com

I've tried several platforms and this one offered to do so much more with regard to segmentation that I decided to switch and try it- what a mistake that was. Super expensive and what you get in exchange is a complex system and ZERO onboarding or other customer support. I'm not a newbie- I know my stuff (16 years!) - and I found it challenging - stalled at every turn. Contact support and you get referral to their online learning guides or community support - well this isn't free software (far from it- super expensive versus competitors) and if the online materials were helpful, I wouldn't have to contact tech support so much. It takes 48 hours to hear a reply to a support email - which only really kicks off the convo- it will be a week at minimum before you can resolve anything with all the back and forth (and the first line is always -"read this support article" - I did, it didn't help, that's why I'm contacting you!). Chat is not available until you sign up for the expensive plans, only to find out they still try to answer via ai (have you read this article?) then are only available with a human 9am to 5pm and IF you can get past the AI monster, there are (not exaggerating) - 76 people ahead of you in line! That will take you till 5pm when oops - you're back at AI for answers. I can't wait for the reply, by the way- they'll refer me to an article or community support.

April 29, 2022

Hi there! Totally appreciate this is not the experience you deserve or that we want to provide. Our support team is reaching out to you today - keep an eye out for their reply!

Ashaney2022

Location China

rubbish, my account was suspended once it was posted, I contacted them at least 6-7 times, no one responded to me and helped me solve the problem, they charged me $150 and then disappeared, I can provide my The screenshot of the email, I promise this is true, in addition, the price of klaviyo is very expensive now, and the experience is getting worse and worse, I absolutely do not recommend it! ! ! !

April 29, 2022

Hi there! We'd love to help get you up and running but our team is having trouble locating your Klaviyo account. Can you send details over to feedback@klaviyo.com when you have a moment? Thanks in advance!

Crypto-secrets

Location France

I was immediately banned from the application without explanation, and when I prove to them that my application respects their conditions, I mysteriously get no more answers. This is an amateur service, move on and look for other applications that will be better.

April 28, 2022

Hi there! Unfortunately at this time, we do not allow cryptocurrency related products, services, or content on Klaviyo. Our acceptable use policy is here: https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/acceptable-use-policy.

The Fabric Snob

Really disappointed that they got rid of unlimited emails. We send 1-2 per week, and they have priced themselves out of the market. Emailed the support team about the price increase and they did nothing. It will now cost me an extra $250 to send fewer emails than I was before. I also found that their editing tools were more archaic than other companies I have used.

April 12, 2022

Hi Lindsey, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Klaviyo. I’m sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with the email limit that applies to your tier. We apply a limit to encourage customers to send timely, targeted emails to their lists and use data segmentation to ensure that messages are relevant. I’d like to ask our customer success team to reach out and give you some tactics for reducing volume, if you’d be open to having a conversation about this. They will be in touch shortly!

Trippy Trades

The text constantly comes up different when we are doing a test for a newsletter(sent to mobile devices) also when doing a pop up form it comes up with an error "Unable to detect that signup forms are successfully installed on your site." even though we have integrated Klaviyo with Shopify. we contacted customer service twice through email a few days ago but no one has responded. The customer service is not reliable.

April 1, 2022

Hi Basel, I appreciate you providing your feedback via review. Our Support team is experiencing higher than average wait times, however, we are more than excited to help you resolve this issue. Please look out for an email shortly from the team eager to help!

Cbd Lake Farm

imbarazzante cambia le parole da solo non ti fa scrivere in senso compiuto !!!! davvero SCONSIGLIATO

March 11, 2022

Ciao Alberto, mi dispiace tanto che tu l'abbia sperimentato. Con qualche informazione in più, sarei felice di aiutarti. Puoi inviare un'e-mail a feedback@klaviyo.com con ulteriori informazioni sul problema riscontrato? Grazie.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20