Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Australian Variety Store

So far so good, I use this app for my email marketing and so far have not failed me, I hope this continues

K. LaMoura Boutique

It took a little time to get accustom to the features and navigating; HOWEVER once I did - this is GOLD!! I curate clothes - I'm supposed to be dramatic :) It has helped me increase my potential reach. The analytics and segments are easy for me to read and interpret. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership. ~ K. LaMoura

Lulu Beauty Market

So far i love it. it sends the emails just as I want them, and it is so easy to customize your emails. Reporting is great and user friendly. Definitely happy with the app

Luc Vincent

HANDS DOWN THE BEST E-COMMERCE CRM, AUTORESPONDER, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE...I TRIED, MAILCHIMP - DRIP (horrible) and now Klaviyo, this is not even a competition, Klaviyo stand tall, alone on top of the podium 1-2-3

Amy Nicole Holistics

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to connect with my list and it does what it mean to do and more plus the coaching is to the "T". It won't let you down. I will recommend it to anyone.

i-need-one.com

Takes a bit of effort to set up but is easy to do. Once you do, Klaviyo handles everything for you in a fully automated process. I've tried a few and Klaviyo is definitely the best.

GodShirts

Loving Klaviyo, a bit expensive but it is very useful in the long-term! Easily extract more value out of your customers and help them with whatever they need using Klaviyo - simple and easy.

VIXSHOPPING

So far so good, recommended. Hopefully i will meet my ad roas haha. Thanks klaviyo team. ... really cool tool

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55