Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

La Masia Vinoteca

great! It lets you do everything for FREE as if it were full up to 250 contacts. Very good, I recommend it

Smells & things

Absolutely loving this app - so user friendly, great support and content to play with. What a pleasure and such fun!

Kleins Organic

Bit of a learning curve but that's because it is a powerful piece of kit! I will definitely upgrade once we hit our limit. I love that companies like Klaviyo support small businesses by offering a free version. Giving us a chance to expand faster and with less stress. Thank You for that Klaviyo team.

HouseTechy

Everything you need in an email marketing app. Easy to use, user friendly and has all kinds campaigns and automation anyone could use.

Shop Amour Boutique

Locked out of my account. Can't access the live chat and no response from the email that was sent!!! Will Update if issue is ever resolved. The issue has been resolved. Thanksgiving break had the support team playing catch up. Very helpful once I was able to speak with someone.

Aeonic Skin

So far so good! I've never used an ESP before and there's definitely a learning curve for newbies but they offer phenomenal support to make things easier.

Sheltercase

Great piece of email marketing software. Easy to use, fast learning curve, and very efficient on segmentation. The onboarding team was also great. Worths every penny.

ZEESEA Collections

Absolutely brilliant. Such a comprehensive suite of email marketing tools, has everything you can imagine. Just perfect.

Wellness Surge

Thank you Klaviyo! I just started my business, and I am able to create different segments and lists. They make it very easy to use. Awesome technical support too.

Allhewants

Great app, it works very good and generate extra sales on autopilot. Must have for every ecommerce business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86