Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Nerd Boutique Co.

This app will def. give you more re-targeted orders! I just started using it but I can already tell it will probably give a store 15-20% more sales, easily.

Cheap eJuice

Really digs in to my customers stats. I highly recommend to anyone looking to strategically market to their customers.

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!

zapbri

EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN, LA UTILIZO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE, ES UNA DE LAS MÁS COMPETITIVAS DEL MERCADO.

Organic Breast Enlargements

Great for email marketing, I use this for all of my drop shipping websites. I highly recommend using this app.

Babe in Shape

Very pleased with this app, at first I did not really understand but now the possibilities are endless! It's great :)

ADN STUDIOS

Very good application and affordable, it will bring in more money than you would invest by buying it

Two Hearts Equine Boutique

Best email marketing app! Way Better than other mailchimp or Constant Contact. 10 out of 10 would recommend this app!

Yatir Clothing

The best email marketing app I have used to date! Offers so many benefits and customizations. Wish I would've switched over sooner!

cubbytime

AMAZING!! So much better than mailchimp. Every business needs this ! Why have I only just discovered this !??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59