Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Klaviyo
January 22, 2022

Total scam software! I paid $150 for it and I've been using it for less than half a month and they deactivated my account with no reasonable explanation! Emails are very difficult to reach them, they don't even want to fix the problem and refuse to refund me! Don't use it for anyone! Very disgusting, scammer, scammer, scammer!

tetatee
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Klaviyo replied January 22, 2022

Hi 鹏 欧阳, I'm so sorry to hear you are unable to continue with Klaviyo. In order to optimize deliverability for all of our customers, we remain cognizant of certain practices, content, and outreach that may impact our sending infrastructure. We review every active account for these and must disable accounts using these tactics in order to protect our sender reputation. I sincerely hope you are able to find a solution that is more suitable for your needs.

January 13, 2022

The first time I signed up I was endlessly harassed by a sales rep. He even went as far as calling our store locations and harassing my staff. So I left. On the recommendation of rise.ai I gave it another try. I had to signup and pay to get any support. When I learned the program doesn't function correctly I asked for a refund. Got a robotic response from the chat agent. You need to pay hundreds of dollars to get any real support.

Everything Keto
Time spent using app: 8 months
Klaviyo replied January 13, 2022

Hey Kelley— we're sorry to hear this was your experience. We do offer free support, so let me get you connected to someone who can help! Be on the lookout for an email from us shortly to get you back on track.

Edited December 29, 2021

I had them for over one (1) year... I wrote many emails on Klaviyo, never had an issue. Then I wrote a campaign email about my 12yo daughter getting Covid on December 18th and our experience with it. The next thing you know, the account is disabled. When I asked why they said I violated their terms. When asked what terms... they said they could not go into specifics. The great part is that my daughter finally tested negative yesterday, December 28. The not-so-great part is that Klaviyo keeps avoiding why our account was disabled. The last message in part stated: "We reserve the right to not inform you of the reason we are terminating your account.". I have to make assumptions at this point since they will not tell me what caused it. What assumption would you make? Now I am off to use a Klaviyo competitor. I have asked Klaviyo to send me all the contacts I collected in their system throughout my time with them since I cannot even log in to download my segmented contacts. I still have not gotten a response... Would I recommend this system to my friends or Generation X people who like to talk about everything? Not at this time. I don't know if they canceled me because I talked about my Daughter getting covid, or if it was something else (and they won't even tell you so that you can correct the issue), So no, I cannot recommend it at this time. Quick Update: Klaviyo allowed me to download my contacts.

RevGenetics
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Klaviyo replied December 29, 2021

Hi Anthony, my name is Miranda and I'm a customer advocate on the Klaviyo team. I want to let you know I hear your frustrations and have looked into your case details. I appreciate you updating your review as well to let your peers know you are able to access your contact list. I'm going to reach out to you momentarily so I can get more of your feedback communicated to our team. I appreciate your time providing your thoughts.

Edited December 20, 2021

I hired someone to to design emails for me and they needed to verify with shopify, which they did. When I logged in it said my account wasn't synced with shopify. I tried to "live chat" with someone on Klaviyo but it said Live Chat is only for paying customers. Which I am. It then sent me to an email and they gave the due to high call volume we may not get back to you for 48 Hours!! Um.. no my account is messed up. I then tried to remove a manger from my account and it wouldn't let me as the owner remove the designer. So I again went through the email process because I cant use live chat while Im a paying customer. I am having an urgent situation and no one will help me. I cant wait 48 hours to remove a manager who is behaving oddly. I cant get in touch with anyone. Its very difficult. Most apps its easy to get someone right away. I then called the sales US number they have listed and it asks me if Im "50 0r 0lder" and when I press 2 it says "thank you for taking our survey" and hangs up. What is it with Klaviyo. If you have a problem with your account or need help immediately - probably not the right app to use.

FOXIFIT
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Klaviyo replied December 20, 2021

Hey Ashley — thank you for bringing attention to this. We can definitely help you out here. Please look out for an email from us in the next few minutes to get you back on track!

November 24, 2021

The worst app I see ever, I hate klaviyo it made me go crazy, It's not good for beginners and needs a lot of time to learn how to make a tiny task, If there was less than one star I would add it, Stupid app

Estcoza
Time spent using app: 22 days
Klaviyo replied November 24, 2021

Hi Abdallah, the Klaviyo team is here to help you work through those tiny tasks — you are not alone! Please look out for an email from us so we can get you back on track.