Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

The Fishermans Factory

very easy transition from mailchimp! id recommend this app over others i have tried! should of started here first and saved my self time

umammamia

very good this app. I used these for my store and i think the analysis doing really well comparing to other email marketing tool

Super Deals Shops

I Used Klaviyo because me not competitive for create email campaign, is very easy..... i love Klaviyo

RUNWAYIN

Great app. It is really easy to customize templates in this app. Plus they have a good variety of existing templates. Waiting to try more features.

Muah Boutique LLC

OMG!! Great app and love the templates so easy to use. I recommend this app to generate your emails.

Ning Bags

This app is very easy to use and perfect! Great design and save so much time! I like it! Thank you so much!

bossgirlfix

Loving this app so far. Great for making your emails look more professional and put together. Is also way more time efficient than sending separate emails.

Tamil Brands

Automate the customer engagement. I use this for Sending campaign , requesting for customer feedback. Good thing is everything is automatic

Dream Dribble, LLC.

Klaviyo is awesome!!! I love it. Easy to use, easy to navigate. All in all it takes 2 seconds to upload lists, create campaigns. 10/10!!!!!!!!!

Freaker USA

I've worked with a ton of emailing platforms and companies and Klaviyo has, hands down, been the best. The integrations allow us to tap into a wealth of customer information that has made us a better organization while also allowing us to grow explosively, and I'm not exaggerating. Because of the email tools this platform provides, we are experiencing the best Q1 in three years. Not to mention, every time I've had any issue with the platform (wanting to send emojis in subject lines, getting higher than normal spam alerts, my template isn't working like I want, etc.) the support from the Klaviyo team has been prompt, courteous, and outstanding. -- I could go on. 10/10 would recommend.