Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
March 1, 2022

Great app for all. I can do a lot using it. It has increased my subscribers and my sales with wide variety of remarketing email options.

Harmony icon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2022

I used this app to create an e-mail campaign. I've never done that before and I'm glad Klaviyo made it easy to do!

KibbleWobble
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 28, 2022

I love this app for my Shopify store! It's super easy to use & keeps me organized! I 100% recommend!

Crafty and Creative Sisters
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
February 25, 2022

Estoy usando Klaviyo y me parece fantástico, fácil de usar, la recomiendo 100%, la sincronización con Shopify es facilísima de hacer.

VirtualMe.co
Colombia
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 25, 2022

This is super easy to use, has great templates and so many options. We send weekly newsletters, and also use the abandoned cart function. Love it.

burgershop.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 23, 2022

I love the option of setting up flows and being able to go straight to the app from Shopify. We're moving off of our beloved Mailchimp to give this a proper try.

VERO Watch Company
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 23, 2022

I've always had some minor challenges with setting up email campaigns, but ever since I've started using Klaviyo, the operation has been easier. The platform is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Awesome 1 Team!

iRobust Tech
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 23, 2022

Klayvio is a great app. It is very easy to use. It also integrates well with other apps like Social Snowball.

Kiwee
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 17, 2022

such a Great app
I absolutely love it and suggest you to use it for Email Marketing.
Be sure that your customers would love that

skylandwear
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 13, 2022

Very easy to use and set up. getting started with the flow templates was very easy and works well. Great tool to help increase sales

stryvesupplements