Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FRWRD Skincare™

I've heard nothing but good things about this platform, however, after attempting to use their E-mail system for a month it's by far the WORST software and WORST customer service I have experienced in my life. Not to mention incredibly underhanded tactics by their development team to make it infuriatingly difficult to manage your customers/profiles in their system! They clearly do this so that it's hard to remove contacts ... because they charge you based on the number of subscribers you have. ie) No multiple select to remove profiles. Their profile page doesn't even auto-scroll to refresh more profiles!!! You have to manually search and click 3x into someone's profile to delete it, or create a segment which is also wonky with not enough options to delete (bots). Their customer service is ABYSMAL. If you get an e-mail back at all it may take days or weeks. Then to a detailed question you will receive a single line non-sensical answer. As soon as I can find ANY alternative I'm gone. WORST platform period.

THE MINI PAWS

Location India

very poor support. we send them emails but there is no reply from their side. we regret adding there app.

Seeing Thngs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a terrible app and company. I sent out emails as I just was reopening my store after being on hold because of the pandemic and they disabled my account and didn't give any clear specific reason as to how I violated their terms of service. mentioned ISP and spam when my company sells athleisure wear. Terrible. This just caused another disruption to my brand in trying to regain sells. No sympathy, no quality service as you can only speak via email. It's bad enough their app was difficult to use and once it took quite some time to figure it out now this.

Coolmantique

Location Netherlands

I cannot sign in for weeks and wrote to support team several times. Still cannot sign in!! I have correct username and password, but their confirmation code email just doesn't arrive no matter what I do. Support is non-existent. I'm deleting this.

Pretty Press Nails

not user or beginner friendly at all. the tutorials are very long winded and dont offer much help. I dont see how this app has the rating it does. very difficult and confusing to set up

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle

The absolute worst customer service of any app that I used on my online store. Will not respond to your questions and when the do respond, after days gone by, they respond with a useless link to a topic that was never your question or concern in the first place.

grand câlin

Location France

mauvaise application, ça bloque et n'envoie pas e-mail de confirmation plusieurs tentatives et mail mais rien qui bouge..............

KATVR

Location China

The software itself does its job well. But it's very disturbing that once you subscribe, you cannot finish the paid subscription. Klavio demands you to contact them by e-mail, but even then they keep stalling and giving empty promises for days that "someone from the team responsible for it will contact you shortly" which obviously doesn't happen.

Extremely shady

Go Genie

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not a good experience for me. Found the app quite hard to use. Tried to implement a "don't leave" pop up on my store offering discount, it didn't work, as I tested it myself and didn't receive the discount email. Asked for help and got one response first time which didn't solve the problem, and since then Ive emailed 3 times and had no response so Im going to delete the app and try another one.

The support team need to be more responsive considering the app isn't the easiest to use.

LedLightingDisplay

Time spent using app About 2 months

if there is an app that makes you want to break your laptop then this would be it, go ahead break it.