Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 24, 2022

Before Klaviyo I was using Mailchimp, and they're like night and day. It took me hours to figure out how to get set up in Mailchimp, and then whenever I logged back in I would forget where things lived and have to figure it out again. This ate into the time I could have spent working on actual content or learning how to use more advanced features. Klaviyo in comparison was a lot more intuitive - once you poke around once, it's much harder to get lost and you can build momentum faster. Plus, I know that once I'm ready, there are a ton of more powerful features waiting for me.

Terracotta Skincare
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 23, 2022

This is my first time using Klaviyo and it provides so much value for free. I was able to A and B test my emails and schedule. It's perfect for importing my Shopify list.

Our Heartshakers
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 20, 2022

Easy to use and simple. I love simple as a new business owner its really important. I appreciate also that everything is spelled out easily and all steps are put there so you know what is next and hot to get there.

Lit Laundry
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 19, 2022

Amazing for small business owners. Very easy to understand, setup emails and pop-ups for your website.
Creating emails is also very easy and doesn't require any design skills.

Garden Activewear
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 16, 2022

Finally, a Shopify app that just works. Only just started using this, but I'm already enjoying it and look forward to see the results.

Seed n Sow
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 13, 2022

The best email app for ecommerce and Shopify users by far. Wish it was cheaper, but you pay for the quality.

azul-labs-store
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 11, 2022

Connected to Shopify, Klaviyo is BY FAR the best emailing tool to use. It's complete, full of great functionalities, and their technical support is just AWESOME - very reactive, professional, they always have a solution for you. I can't recommend enough Klaviyo , really - Thanks for this fantastic software and team

Yeslicense
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 9, 2022

I am still inside the free version but I really love this app compared to other email marketing tools like mailchimp for example. The technical approach and possebilities are just on another level so is the support. There is always a friendly person answering in fast fashion as soon as I need some help. They helped me a lot along the way so far. Will most propably upgrade when its time...!!!! Go for the app when in doubt!!

Tape Lab
Germany
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 6, 2022

This is a VERY powerful app! Along with that power comes layers of complication that have a learning curve. Despite that, I was able to figure out how to use the app for the basic features I needed for my business. I have around 20K subs on my podcast, and was launching a discussion forum using Facebook Groups. I was able to capture email addresses using Group Collector which integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify. It too a bit of digging in the support chat, but I was able to figure it all out on my own, which is pretty amazing considering how illiterate I am when it comes to software. It all worked and I have profited enough to pay for Klaviyo many times over!

Bourbon Real Talk
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 2, 2022

This app is filled with great features and the customer support is incredible no matter who you are. Highly recommended.

serenity seamoss