Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
September 26, 2013

Super, super easy to use even with no coding experience. Super easy to customize to match our store look and apply to our site.

Baby CoCo Bellea
July 8, 2013

I utilized the free email template creator and love it! I had a few technical glitches, but their support team was extremely fast, friendly and helpful in getting things sorted out. As my business grows, I plan to utilize the other features they offer. Great app!

WigStudio1.com
May 13, 2013

I haven't used the full app with abandoned cart tracking and everything, but I have used Klaviyo's Free Email Template creator. It's wonderful and allows you to easily customize the auto-emails that go to customers. Thanks for this free service!!

Strands & Company
May 8, 2013

Great, convenient app for enhancing the appearance of e-mails sent through Shopify such as the order confirmation and shipping notifications! Easy to use and integrated in a manner that is also simple to understand. Awesome, quick-responding customer service. I use the free version which allows me solely to edit Shopify's email templates but have heard good things about the other plans as well. Definitely recommend!

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: Over 2 years

March 11, 2013

This app is super easy to use. It already has the shopify templates built in, so customising our store emails was breeze! Thank you Klaviyo and keep up the good work!

Toy Kitchens Direct

March 10, 2013

We have tried Klaviyo and have to say it makes email marketing easy. The trial period was a succes and are looking at moving forward.

Luxuria Cosmetics

March 7, 2013

Awesome. Works great. It´s super easy to create templates this way... you can use it not only for Shopify but for any e-mail template you might need.

La Patente

March 4, 2013

Klaviyo is a brilliant app that rolls many email related features into one. whether we want to create reach out to our most loyal customers, re-engage folks that haven't been to our site in a year, or reach out just to our nyc customers- klaviyo makes this super easy. on top of that they provide excellent support. these guys are eager to build the best possible product.

HOLSTEE

June 14, 2012

We use this every day to learn about our customers and see what's happening on our site. We setup integration with Mailchimp, so we can see who's reading our emails and then buying. Awesome support too!

ProjectRepat