Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

NZFUR+SKIN

Probably the best customer automation apps on the app store, has made my life a breeze and has really helped with customer engagement. The out of the box flows are amazing!

Mona and Noor

That app is so great.
The best email automation tool I've used so far on Shopify.

Out-of-the-box flows and automations really help when you have little experience with email marketing.

Kirious

I will admit. I only switched to Klayvio because of MailChimp stopped its integration with Shopify. Everything happens for a reason right? My email marketing has gotten so much better because of the switch. Klayvio is a power email marketing tool! It is simple to use and the preset templates are amazing. You will not be disappointed with klayvio!!

Excellent ******

Lion & Lamb Coffee Roasters

Klaviyo is great, I recommend it to everyone with an online business. I was using a different animal related software and that was like riding a bike vs Klaviyo which is like driving a sports car. VERY NICE.

Palomaz

Great app! Should start using it more, nice templates and very easy to use. I will have to look into it more to make the most out of it.

Laura Francesca's

Great app. I absolutely love it and my campaign emails looks amazing! Will keep using this app for all my newsletter emails.

Natganic Market Inc

The Klaviyo app is the BEST! Simple to use and makes us look like marketing guru's. The best... ITS FREE, for now at least. while you're small and starting our free can't be beat. Although once we start paying, as we grow, I will have no problems doing so.

Ahimsa Pets

Apps been great so far. Klaviyo allows us to integrate with Shopify and efficiently work with both systems. Ill update my review in the coming months as we just started.

Vegan Health Pack

This is by far my favorite email marketing app. It integrates so well with the data that comes into my shopify store so I can segment customers accordingly. Really easy to use and the free plan is what got me to get started. When we started growing our list with another business I use this for - the paid plan paid for itself.

One Vintage

Very user friendly and efficient app. I was able to send a templated email within a couple of hours!