Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Lukchang Coffee Traders

Just hours before my launch I was attempting my first campaign email to inform my client base that I would be taking orders and when I hit send, my account was suspended and put under review! The notice to my clients did not go out! The damage that this has done to my business and the revenue that will be lost is immeasurable! If I could give this app less than 1 star, I would!

Distinctive Lighting

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

ThisSoundsCool

Even after disconnecting this app, they still bill me. Their instructions for cancelling my account was really hard.

JiveTurtle

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

InNature Teas

NOT A GREAT SUPPORT .... AFTER ONE WEEK , WE STILL DO NOT KNOW , THEIR PRICING - WEHAVE REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES ... VERY ODD
NOT TOO PROFESSIONAL , TO SAY THE LEAST

AGAIN , WE HEARD GOOD THINGS - BUT UNABLE TO OPEN THE PAGE WITH THE PRICES

Tana Elegant

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

Sparkle Fantasy Cosmetics

what a cruel app! i spent ages doing my email campaign $400 a month to send!!! this is outrageous.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY VERY VERY hard to make a custom email template and not enough information to find on website...

Nettoyage

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication