Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ShopFindir

Location Germany

Klaviyo helps me to get more customers and get more revenue from abandoned checkouts. It also allows me to reach my customers more easily and with a more professional look! Love the app!

BudTrainer

I have used almost a dozen email marketing software, and Klaviyo is the most intuitive, user-friendly of them all.

Los Homies Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is really to use and I was able to send out my first email campaign. Great for beginners and easy to use

Honey Badger®

Klaviyo is the perfect solution for Shopify websites that need to take direct marketing and customer experience to the next level. Great support to walk you through any issues. I've used 3 other solutions in the past, and I highly recommend Klaviyo.

ELEMNT.STORE

Location Australia

Great app! My only complaint is the interface is looking a tad dated and jenky now. Full of wonderful functionality, though! The best app for emails and we are very happy! ^_^ X

October 21, 2021

Hey Fabian and Jake, we're so happy to have you on the platform and excited for your success! If you have specific feedback regarding the interface, we'd love to hear it at feedback@klaviyo.com. Our team is always looking to improve the user experience of the app, so we'd love to hear those details from you.

Precision EFI

good app and the online chat is really usefull , great service quick when you paid minium fees for subscription

Exile Performance Nutrition

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very Easy to navigate and track email flows. Would definitely recommend to another store owner looking for an efficient, cost effective marketing solution.

Rise Above All

SUPER SIMPLE. NO COMPLAINTS. I would however like to know how to have email subscribers from privy automatically added into my Klayvio list as opposed to having to manually add.

October 21, 2021

Hi Malakhi, we're excited to hear that you've found the platform so simple — that's our goal! I'm going to have a team member send you directions for syncing your Privy contacts with Klaviyo automatically. If you'd like any other guidance to simplify your workflow, feel free to reply directly to that email.

Healthy Spot

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our business loves using Klaviyo! Not only is it easy to use and integrate with your Shopify store, but they have great customer service and account management support to help you if you get stuck. Highly recommend!

Treats Happen Canada

Great marketing automation tool. Have set up all kinds of automations for our Canadian customers whom we want to segment from our US customers. Would rate 6 stars if I can.