Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Vanitythebeautydr

My first time time trying email marketing for my business and it is so easy to used and understand! Excited for the results

Mellie's Luxury Bath Bombs

This is really easy and simple to use. Videos are a great help first. Ive set up a whole email campaign straight away, after knowing nothing on how to do so. So straight forward and very easy to navigate.

Odeur Saine

this app is the best i've seen, really usefull nd easy to understand.
Can upgrade you turnover by 15 or 30%

Zero Waste Co

I used to use Mailchimp, but started to check these guys out and holy-shit-balls Batman!! This is way, way, better than MC!!
A fantastic app, so easy to use and integrates seamlessly with your store even down to product order status for customers, which is just awesome!!

Thank you for such a great app!!

The UV Box

I LOVE KLAVIYO, ES LO MEJOR QUE HAY EN EL MUNDO, MIS CAMPANAS SON MUY EFECTIVAS Y ME CONSIGUEN MUCHAS VENTAS, LO AMO

Hippie Pants

For such a hyped app, we're very underwhelmed by the experience.
1. Damn expensive for stores with large lists - I'm old enough to remember when telcos used to rip off customers with inflated SMS charges because people didn't realise they cost almost nothing to send. Seems similar here, email is cheap, dirt cheap, yes, charge a premium if you have proprietary segmentation, great software etc but klaviyo went too far imo.
2. Poor customer service and uninituitive install process
Despite price reservations we succumbed to the hype and adopted a cautious approach. As a test we installed on our secondary store which is quite small. We already do abandoned cart sequences etc so we decided to test their browse abandonment flow which would be incremental revenue. Weeks and pass and no flows are triggered. Apparently the automated shopify install PLUS manual web tracking install is not enough. There is some kind of 3rd step which depends on our theme. In their words "This is something I would suggest hiring development resources to achieve". WOW - go pay someone else to install one of our core features.
3. Security Risk
Just to recap, this app has been sat on our scondary store and hasn't fired a single email due to above feature not being part of the install and customer service being disinterested in onboarding a new client and us having other things to do. No big deal, we can find another app to test browse abandonment. Then we get an email saying, again, I quote "We experienced a security incident on our opt-out forms that resulted in the unauthorized disclosure of non-sensitive information" Now, remember this app is inactive and yet they tell us "A total of XX email addresses stored in your Klaviyo account were accessed through our opt-out related forms by unauthorized persons" WOW - we don't use klaviyo forms, literally no emails have been fired because the only flow setup is an inactive one. So, if it wasn't forms, how did they really leak the data and why do they consider emails to be non-sensitive data?!! Seems pretty sensitive to me.
Not much else to say, I'm sure it provides value to others, soem people seem to be happy with it but for us, can't think of a reason to give more than 1 star

Nur Al Quran

THe best marketing app on the market. thanks

Beegad

Best email marketing app i have ever met, I started using this app 2 week ago and i already have 45 purches.

Very happy with Klaviyo

WeJustSocial

I’m unable to find documentation around setting a confirmation email for my subscribers, I’m very confused by their plans. I have a lot of subscribers and before importing them, It looks like I would be charged may 100s of $ per month to hold them. I wasn’t able to find documentation on these issues.
I’m getting logged out regularly of my account and keep getting Captcha anytime I want to make a change. I’m not sure how to proceed. It’s also very time consuming to always keep login in, doing the two factor authentication and then doing it all again the next time I want to see the dashboard,. It’s a very tough experience I must say. It’s a nightmare to navigate the UI, I’m unsure which menu does what and I’m confused by the offering.
The error messages are also unclear and the documentation incomplete, I was unable to progress with setting this up properly. I hope I can get help. If we can get the login issue, the billing issue and the missing documentation issue I’ll update this review. Thanks and I hope you can improve your app.

Arxiome

Probably one of the best emailing tools especially on their free plan. Very easy to use and efficient.