Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

HannahLiya

Training videos not always clear & omits steps, but the customer service support is exceptional! Its the main reason I have kept this app.

JessWigStudio

I do love using this app. I have converted over from mailchimp and Klaviyo offers a lot more than mailchimp. I'm still working my way around the app but i like it so far. And the best part is that it integrates with almost everything.

Glory Deals

I'm not quite sure if I'm using it the right way but after configuring my auto welcome emails it seems doesn't work when the customer signs-up no thing is being sent to the inbox/junk mail. I have also tried to add my email and I haven't received any. a support would be appreciated.

Barefoot and Salty

WOW! what a great app, unlike other apps i know this one will help me grow. also the support team are super stars! They replied to me messages so fast i and helped me when i needed it most.

Vault Country Clothing

Love Klaviyo! Easy to use and so so helpful for my business. Would definitely recommend to anyone and it's fantastic no matter your business size.

Alasia Marie

This app was pretty easy to install once I watched the YouTube video a few times. I just created my 1st email it was simple and easy to create. So far I don't have any issues.

luvthemama

This is THE MOST user friendly email service that I've found. I was using Mail Chimp but the features included with Klaviyo are far better and more thorough than Mail Chimp. I love that I can access so many features and create variations.

Pretty Press Nails

not user or beginner friendly at all. the tutorials are very long winded and dont offer much help. I dont see how this app has the rating it does. very difficult and confusing to set up

365fitness ahh

I used this app for fulfillment. I like it as they are always helpful.The online account is easy to use.

Curvy Tease

I recently started using this app for email marketing and I love it. It offers a variety of pre-made templates.