Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Adventure Doodles

Time spent using app About 1 hour

So far its working well! Easy to connect, create a template email and start a campaign. Had an email out to our newsletter group in about 10 minutes!!!

NeonSpace BG

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a great app that can really be used without many restrictions for free. Yes, their logo shows but that is fine. Good job.

Londe & Company

I've been using this app to automate my flows and campaigns. It is easy to use and I like being able to personalize my messages to my customers. Absolutely give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Kissmycupcakesz

So far it’s easy to use & has a lot of templates to use ! It’s helpful for someone like me who has challenges with marketing tools.

Style House Cosmetics

So far it's much easier to use than MailChimp and I am enjoying playing with the various features. I was recommended to use it by a friend and am very happy with it.

NaturalSlim Europe

Location Netherlands

Klaviyo has helped me saved time as the pre-built templates are very easy to manpulate. Thank you very much.

The Cork Collection

Location Portugal

Super handy App for email marketing and very user friendly. Love the analytics that it provide. Congrats for a great app.

Sophia and Pilar

Location Australia

I am a novice at this type of work. Klaviyo's support has been great and has kept me on the right path. They provide practical help and solutions and get in and help you complete your projects.

Tölta.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 1 day

Fantastiska segmenteringsmöjligheter och en kanonintegration med Shopify. Mycket enkelt att komma igång.

Allstitch Studio

Time spent using app About 1 month

Loving Klaviyo for the email flow and if/then options. Lots of options for who to include and exclude from your email campaigns. I know I've only scratched the surface of what Klaviyo can do. Will continue to dive into it!