Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Zell69

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!

4 Girlz

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Local Legends Apparel

Terrible. I went through all the work of setting it up, uploading my subscribers, and writing my mailout - and it didn't send, told me it was being reviewed and would take at least 24 hours, and disabled my account. The event I was promoting ends tomorrow, this is garbage.

Lexinoelbeauty Com

Trying to do something as simple as send a email campaign to everyone on my mailing list for black friday is a nightmare. The system wants you to chose a group for your campaign that does't allow for EVERYONE. Running a business only allows you to allocate so much time to try and figure out a app. This app may have merits but it makes it very hard to do a very simple thing.

Oh La Lari Llc

I'm very upset, I spent hours creating emails for my customers and they are not sending. Some send and some don't send. I just realized now they have not been sending for 2 months. Very Very Upset!

Neomarcus

Just installed and got this:

Your account is disabled. More information.
Your account is under review by our Compliance Team. We're sorry for the delay - to make sure all senders have a great experience, we periodically review active accounts. You should hear from us within one business day.

Activeathletica

The interface is a big confusing blob of whatever.

I can't set up anything without it not working. Finding help is so hard, it is not funny.

It is also not funny losing money because I can't set up emails properly in this stupid interface.

Elivera

Difficult to understand, difficult to configure, non-paid payment system. A lot of useless Wicked

Pressurepowerwasher

Not responding - Its been over 2 days without hearing from staff. Waiting to hear from them is very difficult as there are pending emails - abandonment cart emails.

Easybagbungee

Hard to get a hold of the team. We have over 40 accounts on klaviyo and the messages are ignored constantly. They need to hire more to support their tool and software.

Account disabled/