Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coco McCall Shop

The most frustrating service!! Upgraded my acct, created my first email and sent it out. We announced to our instagram following and had over 200 dms from people who never received it. THEY HAVE ONE JOB- and they can't even send it out the email. I also tried sending it to myself multiple times and could never find it anywhere in my email.

Boujeecat

This piece of crap gave all 2k people who came to my site an error in the sign up. as I was busy cant notice it, a complicated mess thats set me back months! Piece of crap not worth the free trial, it costs you money either way.

Murder Mystery 2 Merch

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have purchased an upgraded plan of this app since I have 5k subs and after hours of creating a campaign the app said that my account got disabled and is under a review. They are closed on a weekend so there is no way to contact them. Very disappointed...

BabyOuf

Time spent using app About 1 year

Please be aware. It is very hard to cancel account. App DOES NOT give you an easy cancellation option!

Amurrosee

Time spent using app About 1 month

a waste of time I will not recommend ever! after I worked on all the emails and they were LiVE next day when I logged NOTHIS WAS there how is this possible? and support? no support !

Ovcio

Advantage: easily integrate with Shopify.
Disadvantages:
1. This app is way more expensive than other marketing automation apps.
2. The app will send the "Subscription confirmation" email instead of the emails you configured to send. If you wanna disable the "Confirmation" option, you have to upgrade. And there is no information about this which wasted tons of my time to investigate my email marketing problem.

Really Awesome Stuff

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Klaviyo is arguably the most advanced email marketing tool for shopify owners. However, it is not perfect. Actually, far from it. It is incredibly buggy and "lazy". For example, when you update an email in a flow (automation), you cannot back-propagate previous customers if you have used dynamic discount code in the flow. Solution? The tech support told me to "remove the code, back-propagate and the re-insert the code". So this expensive software cannot automate such a tedious, non-high-intelligence-required but error-prone-if-done-by-human action?! This is the most incredibly lazy piece of software! And this is only one out of many examples. But until competitors catch up in functionality, I'm stuck with it. *hint hint, competitors, hurry up!

Dream A Pillow

I tried to upgrade my account to allow a list of over 2000 subscribers. They charged me $125 and did not upgrade my account at all!

Ms Soignée

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Used to be good but now the emails they sent out during my campaigns keep getting bounced for no good reason - one of which is my personal email and another my friend’s email. Tried to send a campaign just to my email add and I don’t receive it at all. And no it’s not in my junk box either. Ridiculous if that’s the primary function of this app.

fitnesslvg

Location France

THE WORTH APP I NEVER SEEN.jzdfnuazfbuazbfiazbfuzfbuzbfuiazvbfuybaefuibefuibeayubefyubefope,fo,efeog,e,goze,g