Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Herenia

Worst experience with this app. Not working and completely useless support. Im definitely not using it again !!

September 28, 2021

Hey there! So sorry to hear you're frustrated. Our team should already be in touch to help get you the support you need. We'd love to get you up and running!

KINGSTEY®

Worst app of all history, they bid you 100$ per month without even having a proper service support. They are the best to price high but the service is literally bad, you have an answer every 24 hours, I definitely not recommend this poor app.

September 22, 2021

Hey there. So sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'd love to help get you up and running quickly and our team is reaching out to you directly to solve any issues on your account.

Beaumonde

App not working, no access to app through Shopify, Flows disappeared without any reason. Can't access the account. Contacted Klaviyo two weeks ago and no response. $400 wasted.

September 9, 2021

Hey there. So sorry for the frustration. Our team should be in touch directly very soon to help you get into your account and get things resolved. If you haven't heard from us in the next 24 hours, feel free to email feedback@klaviyo.com directly and we'll get you the support you need.

Doublee_CaDA

edited the content for an afternoon, but the app can’t be used as a result, please tell me why? Is this software downloaded to let him acquire our customers?

Vidlogix

I don’t like it…I don’t like it…I don’t like it. Why on Earth is this company still using preferences pages from c. 1992. It’s 2021…time to make dem landing pages mobile responsive. Get with the time. Absolute rubbish (English accent). Absolute crap (Scottish accent).

Embal'VERT l'emballage alimentaire réutilisable

A nice man from Klavio called me, and it sounded great. I asked about Paid and Free plans, and he explained paid, includes "World Class Support", so I signed up... it turns out support is ... chat with links to help pages.... or email support... combined with mon-fri USA timescales, this means that in Europe you could wait for 72 hours for a reply ( I don't know about you, but the weekends is when I get most time to play with software like this, and that's usually when I get stuck). If you compare with Shopify support, , where you can get phone help immediately, its not nearly as helpful.. It remains to be seen if I can get it working quickly enough to justify paying for it, albeit with less than "World Class Support"

Brain Forza

Honestly, I hate Klaviyo. I was recommended to switch by my Marketing guy (because they get about 50% commission, checkout Klaviyos Gold, Platinum and Silver partner agreements). Its a total ripoff and lacks basic functionality that Mailchimp has. Mailchimp is half the price, with all the same and significantly more features including way better segmentation, demographic estimated, re-marketing tools, postcards, built in surveys, landing pages, etc. Also my favorite Mailchimp feature, is a one-click button that lets you re-send a campaign to those who didn't open it the first time. Gets huge open rate gains. Klaviyo is garbage. I never should have switched over. Don't waste your money.

July 29, 2021

Hi there! So sorry to hear about these frustrations. We'd love to connect and better understand what's going on so that we can help. Our team is reaching out to you and your agency partner as we speak. Thanks for sharing your feedback so we can get to the bottom of it.

Kill Cliff

Customer service is TERRIBLE! Also, Beware if you use their SMS, you are putting your company at compliance risk. This last issue is our final straw with them. They locked (disabled) our account automatically for uploading a list of email addresses that were legally collected from an event we were involved with. So if you don't mind risking your account being shut down until one of their "customer service" reps gets to your ticket within a few days, by all means give them a try. If you want to have a reliable e-mail service, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

July 22, 2021

Hey, so sorry to hear this is happening. Our team has taken a look at your account to figure out what's going on and should already be in touch. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you asap.

World Scents and More

This app is very difficult to use and no support what so ever. I am looking for a more user friendly one that can be more helpful.

July 19, 2021

Hi! We'd love to hear more from you. Our team should be reaching out shortly to get further details on your experience.

Tilba Beauty

terrible app, i also unsubscribed and continue receiving emails from them, very frustrating :( grrrrr

July 16, 2021

Hi there! We'd love to know more about what wasn't working for you with Klaviyo. Our team is reaching out if you're open to sharing more details. They'll also confirm your email address so we can make sure the right email is unsubscribed on our end.