Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Bee Good

Bought into Klaviyo and was initially impressed by the claim that we could use it for both our Shopfy store and Amazon FBA etc. It is great with the close integration to Shopify BUT...

Hugely disappointed to find after spending a small fortune redesigning all the emails and flows etc, that Klaviyo only support Amazon USA only. Apparently the rest of the Amazon universe is invisible and unimportant to Klaviyo...

We now have to spend more money in a separate service to support our Amazon UK channel - Not impressed!

Velpure

The feature set and Shopify integration is impressive, but it is not an easy platform to get your head around. I have found support respond in a timely manner but on the few occasions I've emailed support, instead of answering my specific questions they instead just sent me to a training link which left me none-the-wiser, and I have to say I've received better support from some free apps on Shopify. If they provided outstanding support I would give them a 5-star rating.

Mezuzah

I've been using Klaviyo for a few weeks now. Here are my thoughts.

This app has potential to be awesome. It has very powerful tools that allow it to integrate with shopify and many other apps and should allow you to very specifically target customers based on event and other criteria. It should also allow you to track very closely what kind of emails are working and which are not.

In actuality it is very cumbersome to set up and manage. The reporting doesn't seem to track all conversions so it's really hard to know what's working and what's not. The stats take a long time to update. I tried integrating it with JustUno and the integration works sometimes and doesn't work other times. It doesn't integrate with any of the apps that do live chat. Customer service is basically MIA.

I haven't made up my mind whether to delete this app or not. I put a lot of work into setting up flows and list and it seems to have so much potential, but in actuality I was getting better results from a simple once a week generic email. The app is very expensive and if I can't get it worked out I will have to switch to something else.

Natural Heroes Nl

Great product, only they seemed to have stopped developing. Product hasn't had any new features lately, customer service is slow, but mainly the price is bothering me. Every extra 500 people in your account costs $25 a month extra... I first need to recoup my Klaviyo costs and then hope I can make some profit of the emails. I would have expected the costs to decrease relatively when getting more subscribers, but it's just linear.

Great potential, weak execution.

Girl Almighty Clothing Co

Great customer service but a bit pricey considering its feature. However, if you're big on segmentation, it'll be extremely useful in targeting specific customer segments.

2 Next