Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Rick Hoberg Photography

Great app. Quick and easy to use! Straight forward drag and drop templates. Could use some better auto-save functionality in case you get distracted, though.

Doggy Bow

A fantastic app I love all the data! It is better than anything out there for eCommerce! Try it and you will not be disappointed!

Otiem

So happy I switched to Klaviyo. The Shopify integration is seamless. I consider it a must have for any e-commerce business. Highly recommend.

Fancify Wall Murals

Love this app. Such amazing features and once initial set up and templates implemented this app is logical and straightforward in its steps.

Getsmartbody

c'est vraiment une suprebe application qui permet de pousser son marketing sans limite. Je recommande à tout e-commercant

Zen Lifestyle Store

great app cant complain. It is very easy to use and not very hard to figure out how to create a campaign and send it out with the app. Would prefer this app over other email campaign apps.

Bingos Dog Shop.com

So easy to use and make professional looking Flows and Campaigns.
You have so many tools to work with.

Katalyze U

Klaviyo is truly a marketing made easy app. I have used it for my own stores and my clients and found it intuitively knows how to provide the guidance to make conversion optimizations and customer communications not only easy but high converting. The tech just works no glitches and that is so important when you have so much to do to grow your biz.

TMH Company

Easy to use for simple process ans so powerfull on advance use.
A must have!

Coquinaria

This app is just awesome! I've been exploring alternatives to switch from another service, and I haven't seen other like this. So powerful in flows/automations, easy campaign building, plenty of templates, full of deep analytics, detailed but very clean CRM tool, and all at the same time, very accessible and simple to use.
And the customer service, fantastic! They have even called me few days after subscribing just to check how I was doing with the setup, and schedule me a personalized meeting to clear doubts and make the most of my new tool.
I would only love to see they could add some landing pages, and it would be juts perfect.