Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Revival

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

Art-Factory

It is quite convenient to manage your Shopify store email workflow. I personally appreciate the templates

chilesano

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

Rabid Clothing

Amazing app, has it all.
i just wish i could afford the full version!
but ill continue using until something else comes along

Bald Barbers LLC

Klaviyo is hands-down the best marketing app. You can add anywhere from 1-30% of sales from this one app. And with such a competitive price. Definitely 5/5 stars

J'EUMI

I'm so so glad that I found Klaviyo! Being a new online business owner, I'm new to web design and this has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much!!

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I have used Klaviyo since August of 2019 on Big Commerce, then moved to Shopify Feb 2020 and I did have to reset all the flows and anything that was attached to old account at BC but everything works much smoother here in my new home at Shopify. Thank you Klaviyo for making it easy to use your software/App from Abandoned Cart flows to Campaign Templates.

BABYZOON

Klaviyo has brought more money to our company and it's really a game-changer.

At the beginning, we didn't want to use Klaviyo, but now we are pretty sure that was a good decision

Thank you for all.

Borderless Creations

I'm still new to the app and just finished scheduling my first newsletter. The app itself is very easy to use; drag and drop plus many features that you can already use. I still haven't mastered it but over all, a great app to use and easy to integrate with Shopify store.

CLASSIC BEAUTY & FASHION BOUTIQUE, LLC

This app is so easy to use and I can't believe I had difficulties with it in the beginning but after watching a few videos, I now get it. I love it now