Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Style Hub Co.

This is an amazing application. It has made the company's email marketing initiatives easy and seamless.

Qualwear

I like how it's easy to manage email campaigns, flow series, lists and segments. I highly recommend Klaviyo

elderlycentral

We love this App and use it for all our online e-commerce stores. it's so simple and intuitive. We've had great auto flow results on all three our sites www.elderlycentral.com, www.theparentdiary.com, and www.audiunthearing.com. We would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone.

Unicus Joyas

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool. The setup and integration is really easy, even if you migrate from another tool. Lots of documentation. Serious e-commerce companion.

BONXA

LochTree

Klaviyo is a brilliant email tool. The setup and integration couldn't be easier. For anyone serious about ecommerce - you certainly need to checkout Klaviyo and give it a good look.

TrendPony

So far so good. wow it is awesome, I'm learning more things from Klaviyo everyday. Make sure you take some time to go thru all its capabilities as you will find this very useful and helpful. Almost addictive too! building lists and segments.

Bonza Dog Treats

So easy to use - wish I had installed this when I set my store up instead of Mailchimp. Great free app.

Miss Luxury

No começo é um pouco dificil, mas depois de fuçar um pouco aprendi como o programa funciona. Recomendo a todos que estao iniciando

Kara Felicia

I recently came back to Shopify and learned that my old email marketing company was no longer available. A friend recommended Klaviyo so I researched the app and company and decided to download the app. If I had known how much easier my life would have been, I would have downloaded this when I was using Shopify with another business. The workflows and automated systems allow me to focus more on my business stress less about whether I am doing the right things with email marketing. The templates are all laid out for you to use and change as you need to. Love it!