Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Meeple Movers

Fantastic Email Marketing Manager. This replaced MailChimp immediately once we saw what we were missing out on. The Flows feature makes it incredibly easy to set up automated email campaigns that look fantastic. Integrates with all our desired analytics. Well done Klaviyo!

Kharm'd Kouture

I don't normally write reviews but Klaviyo is worth it! I love Klaviyo & would recommend for anyone!

Plan Toys México

The best email marketing app, I recommend it 100% and I believe Klaviyo's quality is above other apps like MailChimp or MailerLite

Prayers Planner

It's a well-designed marketing application unlike any I've used. It's definitely worth the try for the flow automation alone!

Old Faithful

Great email marketing app at reasonable price for value derived. I have only just started scratching the surface as there's a lot deeper I can go with analytics and insights. They make it really easy to set up automatic flows for communication with customers which is excellent.

Refinne Skincare Essentials

This allowed me to take my relationship with customers to the next level. Great templates, analytics, and automations. Best, Jennifer, Creator & Chemist at RefinneSkincare.com.

Rasara.nl

I've been discovering Klaviyo for a month now. What a wonderful program it is! You can cleverly arrange the program for different marketing purposes. A must have in your business!

Moving Beans

Most amazing app for Shopify. Full stop. And a great customer support too! Our business operates across 3 different countries and we found it super easy to migrate campaigns/flows/templates, etc. Well done, Klaviyo. Wish we had discovered you 2 years earlier! Mike D. (Co-founder Moving Beans)

Copper Bottom Swim

Klaviyo has proved to be a phenomenal platform for our email marketing program. The UX exceeds other providers we have tried, the reporting is excellent, and the customer service is prompt. For e-comm businesses focused on conversions, Klaviyo is really top notch in the ESP industry.

Aldha

We used to use other email marketing apps but Klaviyo is the best we found so far. Even though the pricing is a little steep, it's great support team and automation, tracking and smart sending functions definitely make up for it.