Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Physical Power Co

User friendly interface! Invaluable app for successful selling campaign! Must-have app in each store!

Chakras Incense

Can I give it 6 stars?
Wow... I've been looking and spending money on other software, but this is just Amazing... The people at Klavio really understand what it means to be a Shopify store owner.

Gadget For Ever

Looks good, could be useful if you maid a video tutorial, but all is good, it seems handy and the templates are looking sharp

Bloomspace

Best email marketing for Shopify. There are just soo many integrations between Shopify and Klaviyo that it is the most powerful marketing tool bar none! Seriously, it's just insane how powerful this tool can be.

Neck Jet

I'm a total noobie when it comes to email marketing and Klaviyo has been so great with helping me learn the basics and I've already made the first sale off of my first flow! Thank you Klaviyo!

Brëwtality Coffee Co.

I had an issue late on Friday night. I contacted my sales rep and he came through in a big way. Customer service is top notch! The app works great and we here can wait to start diving deeper into it. The app is very user friendly.

Aquasure USA

Klaviyo is by far my preferred choice of email marketing service, and believe me, I have used most if not all of them. They provide pretty much the same services as others, but they do it through a better UI/UX and features that make sending emails out much easier. What really sets them apart is their customer service. I have spoken to a sales rep and technical support on their team over the phone. And they have been great to deal with every time.

NZFUR+SKIN

Probably the best customer automation apps on the app store, has made my life a breeze and has really helped with customer engagement. The out of the box flows are amazing!

Mona and Noor

That app is so great.
The best email automation tool I've used so far on Shopify.

Out-of-the-box flows and automations really help when you have little experience with email marketing.

Kirious

I will admit. I only switched to Klayvio because of MailChimp stopped its integration with Shopify. Everything happens for a reason right? My email marketing has gotten so much better because of the switch. Klayvio is a power email marketing tool! It is simple to use and the preset templates are amazing. You will not be disappointed with klayvio!!

Excellent ******