Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

JulianneDavies

I am really liking it and find it easy to use, I love the flows great app would recommend it for beginers to email marketing

bark alot

Good app - I like the features, it's helped me with my customers, made sure taht they're coming back and i can always reach them. Very nice

7th Loyalty

This app is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier to automatically send emails to my subscribers.

CAMIXA

I started out by paying a consultant to create a full email funnel, though I basically used nothing that she made. I dedicated a week to getting to know Klaviyo and found that it's pretty easy to use and to set-up. Still early days but I'm very impressed!

Poco Mono

So far the customer service and User experience has far surpassed Mailchimp and I've only just begun! So excited for this App!!

RC-N-Go

Fantastic app! I have been searching for something like this for a long time. It easily lets you build branded e-mail content in a professional format, and allows you to link products from your store directly. LOVE IT!!

Vintage Vibe Fashion

I really love this app for my Shopify store. It not only is easy to navigate and make my own emails, but it is so helpful in my learning process as a new eCommerce owner.

Standley Handcrafted

Loving this app. Easy to use and tons of options for email campaigns. Just spent the last hour playing with the app, creating a campaign and sent it off.

Comfy Kids Bedroom

I have this app on my 2 stores. It really helps me create campaigns in a simple way. They have a ready-made template as well. I use it for all my email marketing needs. Couldn't leave without this awesome app. I do not have to contact support for any errors or issues.

Formula Fun Foamies

Great way to increase sales, easy to use and the dashboard makes it easy to see the results! Would recommend for anyone looking to email market.