Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Blue Milk Soda

A waste of time.

The app migrated my Shopify customers, but it didn't allow me to add them to any list, which eventually means that I can not use them in a campaign. After adding manually the customers to a list, I spent an hour creating a campagin and as soon as I clicked SEND they blocked my account. Thank you.

Lyna leggings

Double opt in on free plan means you will have no sign ups. And there is no way around it. If you have a 3rd party sign up form (like Privy) Klaviyo will still send a sign up confirmation request once the address is synced to the list.
I don't mind paying for a good service, but not to a company that messes me up in such a sneaky way. Will sing up for a paid plan elsewhere.

Macade Golf

Terrible. Had a sign up form on my pre-launched website. When I tried to notify the ones who had signed up that the site was live Klaviyo disabled my account and didn't let me notify them.

I'll have to email everyone one by one. Terrible service.

Jon's Collectibles

I created a campaign, prepared to send, and then BOOM it tells me that I need to clean my e-mail list because of suspicious e-mails so I couldn't send my campaign. I mean c'mon, why am I responsible to clean my own e-mail list? Why can't you just pinpoint which e-mail was in fact a suspicious e-mail? How am I even to know which subscriber on my Mailing list is in fact a suspcious e-mail? That's why they opt-in to subscribe cause they're interested to get product updates and any newsletters. GOD Damn it!!! Whether suspicious e-mail or not let me send my e-mail subscribers, that's the purpose of your service, so i could send them e-mails because of them opting in!!!

My Piekna

I used this app and decided to use another. So I disabled Klaviyo but it kept on showing pop-ups for clients to subscribe to get discount so I totally removed Klaviyo from my apps list. Now it still shows the pop-ups even though Klaviyo is no longer installed. Looks like I'm stuck with this app I don't want.

efgmall

I wasted four days on this platform, it was difficult to use, it was messy, the set mail have set can't sent, and can't sync my shopify data, it was very bad.I give up!

Finest Survival

This app is absolutely terrible. Use an alternative.
I was drawn to this because of the free trial, but now after many hours of pulling out my hair I am deleting the app. The layout is completely ridiculous and un-intuitive. And that's not the worst part...
I signed up to my own website with my email address as a test, and it sent me draft versions of emails which I did not want it to send! If you use this app, they will spam your customers with unwanted emails. There is a "flows" option where you can design the emails that are sent and choose when they are sent.
The email from my email flow WAS NOT sent to me, and instead I got a "confirm you would like to subscribe.... enter text here etc" which I DO NOT want my customers to receive. It honestly baffles me what could have possibly been going through the minds of the idiots who designed this app. I would very much like to meet them in person one day to ask what on earth they were thinking.

Long story short DO NOT USE THIS APP

Nutracelle

So after paying $470 USD a month for two years, I made an error and accidentally set it to remove all customers who opened their emails zero times in the last 180 days.

It actually removed all customers who opened more than zero emails in the last 180 days. So, I contacted customer support for a backup or restore to find out there isn't one.

I had backed up our list before removing BUT all the data analytics are gone, so there was no way to sync people back into their proper flows.

What kind of tool doesn't have a backup to the previous day? I get that I made the error, but this is simply crazy.

Also they really need to improve the build features of the emails. It is 2019 now, not 2014.

Neiblin

Cada ves que realizo un cambio la pantalla queda en blanco, y es muy complicada de usar no hay buena documentacion.

Kurafuchi

An absolute disaster of an app. I’ve had more issues with Klaviyo in the past 48 hours than I’ve had in 5 years with Mailchimp. The setup process gets stuck in a loop, the scheduled campaigns don’t send, the integrations don’t synch data properly.

I had to email support 5 times in 2 days and not once were they helpful or even friendly. Their support seems to consists of a single person who can’t be bothered to offer any kind of assistance.
When I finally managed to get my campaign delivered, it showed a big square blank instead of images. Klaviyo’s response? "It’s an Android issue, nothing we can do." Well guess what, I’m on an iPhone.

Also, take into account that your card will be charged before you even send your first email, and rates are way overpriced for such a poor experience.