Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Gussy Dup

I'm a small business signed up to a PAID plan but cannot use Klaviyo because I simply cannot get any support at all. I've tried for weeks to get some basic onboarding assistance. Every time I manage to get a meeting booked in with someone from Klaviyo, they always cancel either at the very last minute or whilst I'm waiting for them to attend the meeting. They don't seem to cater for the Australian market (ie. all meeting times are US based) and I suspect that's why their 'support' team consistently cancel when the meeting is even close to AUS business hours (Note: I've even tried to attend in their own time zone however and still been stood up). A lot of time and money wasted so far with no result.

July 9, 2021

Hey there! Totally hear you, that sounds frustrating. Our team should have already been in touch about getting that call scheduled. We love our Australian customers and look forward to getting you up and running.

SneakerUnionUSA

I wanted to use their SMS service for my business. once i signed up i was contacted through email be a Klaviyo Rep named Azita to set up a call, which I did for the same day. When Azita called me I was able to tell right away that she has zero interest in answering my questions and just calling as job duty. Any question i had she replied with someone will contact you regarding your question. 4 days went by with no communication. I sent Azita 2 more emails with no replies. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

July 9, 2021

Hi SneakerUnionUSA! So sorry to hear about this back and forth. It's certainly not reflective of the way you deserve to be treated. Someone from our team should already be in touch with you to try and resolve any questions you have.

Qute Official

TERRIBLE!
Tonight, I launched my brand with Ad campaigns and I was setting up my Klaviyo email flows and doing SO GREAT with my business set up, UNTIL all of sudden, YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED. (For no reason) . we will be back to you.
This is what I faced to, during my HOT TIME. now I stopped all my Ad campaignes because this app....... (Klaviyo) damaged my business.
You may wondering why I did not reach to them first?
Yeah I tried live chat as an Urgency way! Sorry, Live chat is only available for Paid Plans!
This is beyond insulting.....
You have money, we support you.
You have no money for us, You can talk to my.... hand.
I closed my SMSbumps account because of Klaviyo.
It was my biggest ecommerce mistake.
DO NOT USE this app.....
Search about SMSbump. they are doing way better than this app.

July 9, 2021

Ooof that's not how you want a launch to go. We do often limit sending until we can verify your account which can take some time. We do this to protect every customer and ultimately it will protect you as well, not to mention provide better deliverability overall. That doesn't take away from the fact that it's frustrating when you're trying to set things up mid-launch. Would love to help you get setup properly when you aren't in the middle of a launch so we can do it the right way and provide you the best possible deliverability for your SMS campaigns.

120 Ventures Inc

Klaviyo suspended our account despite the fact we had never abused the app and are in good standing with Shopify. We had previously used the service. Klaviyo was not helpful and slow despite repeated attempts to have them understand this was a charity event and urgent time needs. We used Mailchimp, way easier, faster and better.

BURGA

This app is well marketed, and go to tool for e-commerce email marketing. However be cautious that installing klaviyo shopify app and inserting their .JS to your store it takes 15 website speed points out of 100 possible speed points. Our developer pointed this out that klaviyo app inserts a ton of not needed stuff to the site that kills the speed performance score of the site. WE ran a test where we removed their .JS from our store and our google speed insights score went from 20 to 35... Klaviyo please fix this

Enviable Beauty

Very undependable app. SMS isn't sending 80% of the time. I tested with our own 2 numbers but the flows and automation don't work! Worst experience ever

Cityluxe

The dynamic coupon in the flow automation stops working for more than a week. After I reported the issue, the support just tells me that it must be I made some changes to the coupon which causes the issue. But I am very sure no changes had been made and ask them to review my activity. Then only they acknowledge it is a bug from their side. So the support tells me that they are working to fix it (no ETA), meanwhile either use a static coupon code or stop giving coupons. 5 days passed and it is not solved yet. Absolutely dissapointed with this lousy service.

Texy

When I wanted it to work most, nothing! Sent a request for customer support and they never got back to me! I tried using it because it was recommended highly to me, but instead it's a total let down. There are better services out there! Upset customer :(

The Skin Experts

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons:
1. Slowing down page speed.
2. Each time you log in into Klavyio via Shopify admin it's creating new campaign for each Staff account

ArtVelar™

My account has been disabled for about a month (with the same message that in "maximum" 3 days it will be reviewed), they have removed both the chat and the email support and in the meantime they continue to take my money, nice work guys, congratulations