Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tiny Land

I would like to get your contact information, I have sent you emails more than once asking my questions, but I don't seem to get any answers. This is probably the best joke I've heard this year, I've emailed you guys at least 2 times and it's taken 1-2 days for you to get back to me each time.

March 7, 2022

Update Mar 11: Hi Jerry, I was finally able to find your Support ticket. I am going to escalate this to my team and ensure you receive a speedy reply. Thanks so much for your patience here.

Update Mar 10: Hey Jerry, I haven't yet heard from you at feedback@klaviyo.com and I am unable to find a recent Support ticket for your brand. Can you please email me with more information about your case so we can be sure to meet your needs a bit better?

Hi Jerry, it sounds like your emails aren't making their way to us. To open a Support ticket, you can do so in the Klaviyo app at klaviyo.com/support. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Support questions via email. If you are inquiring about something else, please reach us at feedback@klaviyo.com so we can guide you appropriately.

Koss Design

Location Ireland

Unresponsive customer service. and SUPER expensive app for small businesses. I'm not sure if it brings value

February 26, 2022

Hi Idan, we hear your frustration! I see your support ticket has been resolved as of today. If you still need further support, please reply to the ticket so we can get you back on track. I am excited for you to start seeing the value that Klaviyo brings to over 50k+ SMB brands annually!

Rafa CBD

Time spent using app About 1 month

Worst customer support of all times!! 3 weeks and still going on with no resolution!! Not even a simple communication to update customer with ongoing information!! 1 star is more than deserving!!

February 22, 2022

Hi Joe— I am so sorry this has been your experience. It sounds like we can do better here, so allow me to escalate your request. Please be on the lookout shortly for more communication from our support team.

QUIETREND

Location Austria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They keep charging you even if you uninstall their app, every other app on shopify automatically cancels subscription when you delete it. Wanted to delete Klaviyo on my old store and start working with it on my new store but I won't use it ever again after this.

February 22, 2022

Hi Fabian, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can make this right! I'll reach out to you shortly via email to connect you with someone who can help.

GYM SUPPLEMENTS U.S

Location Bangladesh

One of the 3rd class platforms. Their support team is horrible. They do not know how to support their client. I installed their app. This app slows down our website. It is a very big issue. I uninstalled their app. I requested the customer manager to remove your snippet on my thyme file. They do not agree to remove it. I even said you should send me a request to remove the code. They completely declined my request.
I suggest to everyone not to install their app. a lot of better apps on shopify store for email marketing. I will inform the shopify app management team as soon.

February 14, 2022

Hi there, thank you for letting us know your concerns. While we are unable to access your admin portal for security reasons, I will have a member of our escalated support team reach out to provide you better guidance for ensuring any Klaviyo code is properly removed.

Fishers Cart

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has the worst support ever!!! My account is still disabled 4 DAYS AND I'm STILL PAYING FOR IT!!!! The support Wei Hei is the worst maybe she's still drinking and hasn't resolved my issue for 4 days. I've already cleaned the mailing list and still tells me I didn't doo anything, but if she can only think a little bit, she'll notice that a new segment was created.

February 14, 2022

Hi Jerome, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so sorry we missed getting back to you. I will ensure our team reaches out shortly to provide you a refund for the days you did not have access to your account.

C-IN2 New York

When I speak with reps from other apps they rave about Klaviyo, but I'm guessing they have not gone through the onboarding process. We were assigned an onboarding specialist, but they don't help you much with the technical stuff. She's just a project manager, essentially who assigns all the tasks to you. Really great sales pitch, but you feel high and dry after you've signed up. Update: Their documentation is really awful.

February 11, 2022

Hi Samuel, thank you so much for providing this feedback about your first week of onboarding— I am going to let my team know that reviewing technical use cases is important to you so you can get to that portion of onboarding sooner. You will receive an email from them shortly. In the future, feel free to reach out to us at feedback@klaviyo.com so we can address these concerns directly.

Kendama-Senses

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm having a terrible experience. Here's why: I thought Klaviyo would be good because you see it everywhere and integrates with everything.
When I just started using it I was contacted by a sales person. He gave a demo and was classic sales person, using persuasive sales techniques, promising many things, only to have to find out that they don't deliver on those things. One of the main things they promise if you upgrade is that you get access to Live Chat, but the buttons to chat support are NOT EVEN CLICKABLE! So if you have problems you are basically f'd, because there's no way to get proper help. A lot of the features are glichy or don't work the way that you'd like. You get to realize that everything is built for ease of implementation for the developers and not for ease of use and functionality for the user. Honestly, I really gave this software a good try, but because I cannot vent and talk with a person, it frustrates so much that the only place I feel like I can do it is here.

February 3, 2022

Hi Jordi, I hear your frustration. Live Chat is currently available for customers on paid plans, so it is unfortunate to hear the button would not direct to the feature. I'm going to connect you with a real person on our escalated Support team to help you through these issues. We are here to help! In the future, please feel free to reach out to us at feedback@klaviyo.com if you have a concern.

laelcosmetics

THIS APP SUCKS. I send one message to 173 contacts but it says that U used up 500 messages. It you go over the amount of messages you sign up for they'll bill you for it.

February 2, 2022

Hi laelcosmetics, I'm so sorry you've had this experience and this is not expected behavior. Unless you've enrolled in auto-upgrade billing, we will never charge you above your current plan price! Can you please email us at feedback@klaviyo.com with your account information so we can look into this for you?

tetatee

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

Total scam software! I paid $150 for it and I've been using it for less than half a month and they deactivated my account with no reasonable explanation! Emails are very difficult to reach them, they don't even want to fix the problem and refuse to refund me! Don't use it for anyone! Very disgusting, scammer, scammer, scammer!

January 22, 2022

Hi 鹏 欧阳, I'm so sorry to hear you are unable to continue with Klaviyo. In order to optimize deliverability for all of our customers, we remain cognizant of certain practices, content, and outreach that may impact our sending infrastructure. We review every active account for these and must disable accounts using these tactics in order to protect our sender reputation. I sincerely hope you are able to find a solution that is more suitable for your needs.