Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Sundaze The Label

Really useful and easy to use. Definitely would recommend. Keeping track of customers is really easy and it's fun to create the flows.

Family Dinner

Klaviyo is an excellent tool, and is structured in a way that makes the most of customer data. It's fully integrated with Shopify. The flows that come out of the box are valuable ways to attract new customers and automate marketing/customer support. You can segment and focus different campaigns on VIP customers. Their success and support teams are great.

We are converts from Mailchimp and won't look back.

beauty anissa

excelente app me a funcionado de maravilla en mi pagina web muy facil de usar y el flow de carritos abandonados me a redituado en mi tienda volviendo a captar nuevos clientes

YourBagTag

We migrated to Klaviyo after the Shopify-Mailchimp dust-up last spring. We have been using Klaviyo for 15 months now and we are very happy with the app. While a bit pricier then some out there, we have found the campaign and flow tools to pay for themselves very quickly. In the past 12 months, Klaviyo campaigns and flows have delivered $21K (about 20% of total rev) in sales to our store -- and we don't even run a campaign every month. We made the investment to attend Klaviyo:BOS last fall, their user conference. One of the best user conferences out there, in our opinion. We learned a ton from Klaviyo and many other Shopify store owners.

Vanity Bath Store

I used this app to create a flow for exit intent which has already resulted in a sale. I appreciate the support I received on getting a sign up form to work correctly. I just created my first campaign with a provided template. Simple.

LeQueen Bees

So far so good, Klaviyo makes life easier and I love the templates! Its so easy to use, even for a dropshipper beginner!

KEPT

This app has helped me start segmenting my email lists and sending regular newsletters! The help blogs have been super educational and straightforward. I would highly recommend Klaviyo and look forward to learning more!

Kradle me

A must have for any shopify store period! Once you get over the learning curve you can just sit back and reap the awesome benefit of klaviyo.

Perfume Lounge

Very professional platform for marketing. We use the coupon feature a lot and it works perfect for us.
We recently started sending out our newsletters and other emails through Klaviyo and it offers so much insight into customer behavior. Very valuable.

Hampton Visual

Excellent app, easy to get up and running. There is a ton of support throughout, it's UI is intuitive and it just seems helpful overall.