Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Sugar Cola

Best free app for email marketing on Shopify. Easy to use and provide great tools. I highly recommend it for everyone.

Baby All Shop

It is easy to use and provide great tools. I have been using it for a while. It collects emails on my webpage with a form and I have all of them saved to access.

Smart Tech Express

I'v used this app from the start of my shopify store (www.smarttechexpress.com) and it dose everything i wanted and needed and did more than I expected. I would defiantly recommend to any one. Also check out our store and sign up to our email list and follow to see how well it works, and buy some too while your at it we have great products. It really helps to drive traffic back to the store when we do discount emails. if you would like to visit our store to see how well it works or to buy new trending electronics go to www.smarttechexpress.com. Happy Shopping.

Knot Around Your Neck

YOU CAN'T RUN AN E-COMMERCE BUSINESS WITHOUT KLAVIYO! I tried all the other email marketing software and yeah it was a little cheaper, but cheaper comes with a big fat hidden price tag. Ask yourself how much is your time worth? How much is a new customer worth? Klaviyo is the ultimate email marketing system, the options are endless and the ease of use once you get in there is amazing. Bite the bullet and add Klaviyo to your toolbelt you won't regret it. I love you guys!!!

Thecoconutt

Klaviyo is the best email marketing tool for shopify ! No doubt about this !

Drug Free Help Store

I have been using Klaviyo for over a year now. I love how it integrates with Shopify and so all my emails are much more relevant to my customers and the products they purchased.

Dwiss

Email marketing? Forget about everything else here's Klaviyo.
Well.... it really kick a...s guys. It's just a lot in there you can do, you'll need time to learn but is really useful.

Chateaurouge

I'm so pleased we made the shift to Klaviyo from our previous email App. The company has continued to evolve quickly over the last two years and is hands down the best email integration for e-commerce and Shopify. There are so many features, and the support is world class - highly recommended!

B O M E

Klaviyo is really easy to use, they have a very intuitive designer for their emails and campaigns. Their platform is really well laid out, it makes creating flows and campaigns easy and creative, and the A/B testing function is really accessible.

We're very happy with Klaviyo's service and would highly recommend!

B.O.M.E Clothing

Seamilk

Love these guys and the product. Far and away the best automatic email service there is.