Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

7Luxe Apparel

I used this app to help me market my small online boutique. The templates they have are so professional and exquisite. Very pleased!

CocoPits

I really like Klaviyo a lot. It's user friendly and has very good support. I use it to send emails to my e-commerce customers and their templates make it very easy. Learning to use the flows and I think that holds a lot of potential. Seems like there's endless options. I've tried a couple other top name automated marketing companies. Highly recommend Klaviyo over those.

BodyHugs

This a Great app! this app is helpful to me Because I work a full time Job and have an online store so this is convenient when I need to have emails sent out to my customers and I am at work just click and send. thank You.

My Vanities

This app is a must have! The support staff replies SO FAST and there are a ton of helpful step by step videos for navigating.

ToddyBee

This app is very easy to use and it's great so far, just waiting for response per my first campaign. Great Job!

Kissy Games

Just migrated our lists from Mailchimp and the setup process has been a breeze. Much deeper analytics and segmentation capabilities. Really looking forward to seeing what we can do with more email power!

Carolina Metal Masters

Amazing tie into customer behavior and ability to market to our customers. Seeing behavior in realtime and ability to schedule variations . WOW!!!

Laffloral

This app is really amazing! The UI is simple and easy to use. Much better than other email campaign apps.

Meat House Panama

Best email marketing platform for ecommerce ever! Awesome support and amazing features. Lots of documentations and a big and great community

Chou de Chic

Super application gratuite pour l'automatisation d'envois et le suivi de la liste d'abonnés. Utilisation facile et précise