Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Camu Decor

It's every e-commerce dream. Easy to use, intelligent, easy to install. I would recommend it to everyone with a serious e-commerce business

Sunwarrior Deutschland

I really like this software, it's great! The return on investment is superb, once setup it practically runs on its own & our customers love it! Wish all apps would be like this. One remark, I do feel like you need a decently running webshop for Klaviyo to do its magic.

Coaqua

Loved Mailchimp but started to get frustrated with the way their lists work - became too much to manage.

We discovered Klaviyo after a month of messing around with Drip as an alternative to mailchimp.

Klaviyo is kind of the 'killer-app' as far as we're concerned with regards to email.

It combines the usability of mailchimp with the fine tuning of Drip via flows and automation.

Best all around email app in our opinion and improving all the time.

Brainpower Nootropics

I was a firm Mailchimp customer.. Until I saw Ezra Firestone using Klavio.

Now, I wasn't looking for another email marketing program.

BUT

Seeing how well it auto-segments our Shopify customers, it does an amazing job at just "working".

Highly recommended, although I do still use mail chimp for signup forms, but then all mail chimp lists are auto uploaded to Klavio so i'm not missing out on anything.

3rd Eye Opener

I have been using klaviyo for two years with shopify. The integration is unmatched by any other provider. I have tried dozens of email marketing platforms and klaviyo is light years ahead of the rest.

Hustle For My Kids

Love Klaviyo! Best autoresponder I have ever used. Very flexible and user friendly!

Heyday Footwear

Really the best email platform out there. The new Pre-built flows are fantastic and if you're an ecommerce business, theres no where else you should be than Klaviyo! heydayfootwear.com

Americas Tea

Simply the best email marketing tool for eCommerce. Awesome customer support. Make the switch and watch your dollars start to roll in.

Mpg Sport Usa

So far, a top-notch platform and company. Everything's as simple and intuitive as it could possibly be while still being extremely feature-rich. Support is very professional and responsive too. Somebody is running this company right!

Furls

Outgrew Mailchimp - updated to Klaviyo. Klaviyo has exactly what I need to build complex funnels and automations with all the integrated ecommerce and customer data from Shopify. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner serious about email.