Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

COREGAMI

Email marketing is our primary source of revenue. We used a primate before and had moderate success. But Klaviyo took us to another level. Thanks for SHOWIN ME THE MONEY!!

Magna Canvas

I absolutely love Klaviyo. It makes email marketing a no brainer. Very easy to use for beginners and has plenty of advanced options for experienced marketers.

pHLORA Balanced

Love this app! I needed a GOOD and easy mail service and this is it. easy to navigate and learn. Sorry Mailchimp :(

www.33supply.net

Fun Cases

Much easier to use than Mailchimp, thankfully Mailchimp ended their partnership with Shopify so that we got the experience of Klaviyo. Great service, amazing features that are really easy to use, and the flows are going to come in very helpful. The only problem was the fact that all orders came into the account as USD, but we needed them GBP. Support sorted this within an hour

Mountain Moverz

Super simple but leaves you looking like a marketing guru. The integration of smart strategy is huge and take a lot of the thinking out of it. Only email platform to use in my opinion.

Level Up

Launched my first campaign moments ago. Entire editing of the EShot took around 30 mins (very user friendly). I love how it integrates to shopify so well, all your products and contacts are imported. There's advanced segmentation and conditional customer journey. So far, very impressed.

Kiana Beauty

Klaviyo are amazing. We have had it installed for years but kept on the free plan for the longest time. With the pending removal of Mailchimp from Shopify's ecosystem, Klaviyo was there every step of the way in bringing the most out of our marketing automation capabilities.

Our only regret was not starting earlier.

Klaviyo was BUILT for e-commerce and the advanced segmentation, syncing of Facebook Audiences and complex automation flows help get the most out of our marketing efforts.

Klaviyo is easy, allowing for complex thing such as feeds to supply dynamic content that is always up to date, personalisation and other things.

And it just WORKS with Shopify. They do most of the heavy lifting but aren't afraid of you customising its output.

They have our highest endorsement.

Jammiespree

Just started Klaviyo after fiddling with Mailchimp for months. Loving it so far! Would definitely recommend.

Gazollo

Started using this app once mailchimp and shopify ended their integration. So far I'm loving it. Highly recommended!

OyaDrive

I used this app to boost my audience sales.Best app to get in touch with your loving customers.
@www.oyadrive.com