Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

Mosaic Tile Outlet

So far so good, I really like the segmenting and it is easy to be up and running. I would recommend this app any day.

Thanks,

DRW & Co.

What more is there to say...this app is great and there's so many resources to help you get up and running. Totally recommend starting with their onboarding video and checklist.

Folium Friend

First time sending a newsletter. Super simple and easy to use! thank you for making it so user friendly :)

RAEMERCH

i use this app for the first time, but i think the interface is great and easy to use and i love it.

Shop Jackie M Cooper

It works! this is amazing, love it!

would recommend for any beginner.

It works! this is amazing, love it! would recommend for any beginner. You should give it a try

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium

I switched from MailChimp to Klaviyo. It's got a ton of amazing customization options and different ways to engage your audience and keep them engaged for the long term.

Their support has been fantastic. I haven't needed much, for when I did need clarification on a few things, they were prompt to respond and provided all the details I needed to move forward. Highly recommend.

Finechk

This is topnotch. I tweaked numerous features that come with it; features such as adding products from catalogs. I'm glad I subscribed to Klaviyo.

My Moon Luna

This app is awesome! It combines so many other apps into one, while still being consumer friendly. Will definitely be recommending this to everyone.

Essencia.co USA

A MUST-HAVE app for anybody serious about e-commerce and making full use of e-mail marketing. Started with Mailchimp, just moved to this as our store grew and we're very happy.