Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Exclusive Crazy Deals

Very easy to use, and comes with lot of features, I am excited to use Klaviyo for email marketing automation.

Bear Mattress

Super robust platform, and very helpful sales team. They setup flows for us, and it was easy to follow their lead. I'm looking forward to optimizing our email sends with this solid platform.

MagTrim Designs LLC

SO MUCH BETTER THAN MAIL CHIMP! The fact that they have created templates with built in menu bars sells itself! You have to pay a developer to create templates like this for mail chimp! I am so excited to use this!

The Royalty Shop

I just downloaded the app and made a few email templates, easy to use. Im loving this app so far. download it

SigyeStore

This app is user-friendly and quite an impressive marketing tool. Email marketing is truly powerful.

Querida Infância

I loved it! Perfect tool for email marketing. Good automation and easy to config. Who its starting can use it for free.

Journi

Everything that I had to think of with previous companies are already done in Klaviyo! Certainly makes the process a lot easier!

LICKART/リックアート

it's really easy to design communication with customer. i surprised at how easy it is. next i want to earn, by using this applications.

Now i still feel a little bit expensive. so i expect to raise my sales.

Cartwright Bag

I'm not tech savvy but Klaviyo makes email marketing on Shopify easy. So far I'm very impressed with both functionality and ease of use.

COREGAMI

Email marketing is our primary source of revenue. We used a primate before and had moderate success. But Klaviyo took us to another level. Thanks for SHOWIN ME THE MONEY!!