Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Ann Barn

This is the only email marketing app I have ever used but it is very intuitive and they provide detailed help videos if you ever get stuck. Just sent my first email campaign and it was super simple and quick to do.

Maverick Coffee Co.

Just made the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo, and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Klaviyo goes hands-down above and beyond what Mailchimp offers, with plenty of pre-made flows and templates to get you started. 100% recommended.

Chic for Chic

Easy to use and has lots of great ideas. I use it free for the first month. I decided to go on with them

KM Beauty Collection

E Z I LOVE IT I FIND IT CRAZY THAT IT WANTS ME TO WRITE AT LEAST 100 CHARACTERS MININUM TO LEAVE THIS BUT HEY ITS A GREAT APP GUYS

Lady S Comfort Place

I used this app to help send welcome emails. It is easy to understand and use. I think this app is great so far. Thanks Klaviyo!

Michelle

Noirdes

One of the best features is that Klaviyo auto imports your theme's colors and font settings. Absolutely a great out of the box experience!

BocoLearningLLC

Loving how easy it is for a newbie to figure everything out. Then I feel reassured because Klaviyo makes it easy to understand what I'm about to do before I click "send."

DOtheDamnWORK

Klaviyo is a beautiful email marketing solution for Shopify. The user interface is simple, yet full of just the right features. The data collection allows me to tag and segment my list seamlessly. Finally, the education and support they provide for their platform is some of the best I've seen. So glad I found it.

lojakikaribeiro

Sou do Brasil, estou gostando muito do aplicativo, ótimo para quem precisa enviar e-mails marketing e aumentar ainda mais suas vendas!

HPSilver

This is so much better than the last program app we were using. Anyone thinking of switching to this app, you will not be disappointed. It so streamline, professional and easy to use. Our emails look so much better. As a business owner your time is the most valuable thing. This program helps you grow your business with very little study and learn time invested. We would highly recommend this app for any business. Thanks Klaviyo for making a great product that conveys professionalism!