Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Steampunk Store

Pour l'instant tout va bien, même pour un novice comme moi. J'ai tatonné quelques heures pour configurer un minimum. j'affinerais après...bref à essayer.

IdeesFun

Un must mais qui demande de la patience pour le prendre en main car on peu vite se faire surprendre par des réglages qui ne sont pas activé!!! Je recommande.

Soleil Blue

Very good app. I am always amazed at how well I can segment our lists. It's super hi tech and yet really easy to use. Really impressive and a total game changer!

The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because of their customer support. It's pretty slow. They will always get back to you, but it can take a while. I wish they had phone support or at least faster email support. You guys need to work on this!

Katys Boutique

The functionality is great but it's a shame the costs rack up as you get more subscribers. It would be good to have a better pricing structure for the store owner. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Hot 2 Def

Unable to send videos. Everything else is great.

Fmybliss

I have been using this for about a week. The templates are easy to adjust to my needs and give me a lot of options to change them. The process for setup was fairly easy and good instructions have been provided. The app is user friendly and mostly drag and drop. Like any new software, there is a slight learning curve, but really not too bad. They do verify and check the first email campaign you send out (didn't know that until I tried to send it), but they reviewed quickly and was able to send within 12 hours ( I sent it on a Sunday and received word Monday morning). Apparently they only do this once so no big deal.

I have tried a few other apps and had one problem or another with them. This one has been very good so far and I will continue to use.

Cabaiashop

Software is good, but support is mostly useless, sometime i wonder if they read the mail, you got to send 2-3 mails to get a tech to really answer your question and help you most of the time.

So : +software, ux , price
- If you aren't yourself a tech, be carefull, support is worst than you.

Animal Keendom

Nice program... Seems to work pretty well. So far so good.

Supremegiftshop

Great app for segmentation. App in general however, is a bit pricey. Would love to use it if it was much cheaper.

Puraorganic

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year and have to say it's definitely the best for eCommerce. It's also the most expensive, but worth the price if you can afford it.