Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Zoe Body

I've seen this work for other businesses and I am really impressed with the automation and built-in 'thinking' that is done for you, a marketers dream really! Looking forward to building my business with Klaviyo.

NorthSole

Super easy to install and use. Importing contacts from mailchimp was a breeze and the interface is easy to understand and use, and I'm not an expert. Highly recommend.

EngineRacing

Great App! Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign!

Bloom Foods

Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign.

Brave Edith

I have just launched my store and have been using this app for email. It has some great automated flows and templates. Customer support is also excellent - they respond promptly and explain how to solve issues well.

The Wellbeing Market

Have just created and sent my 1st email campaign using Klaviyo. Straight forward to use and prepare the email. No issues importing my customer list. very happy so far

Minky Levi Jewellery

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)