Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

RayTech-Advanced-

Experience behind the platform is extravaganza like the information is clear to understand and its really helpful

Super Coffee

Really easy to use for basic emails. Also has a ton of great features about predicted LTV and next order date!

BoiHér

Amazing and easy to use email marketing app best app out there great Shopify integration makes creating emails and importing them into a store flawless.

ecartzz

I was looking for an app that would help me with my email marketing and I found Klaviyo. The ease of using the app is awesome simple yet structured in a way for beginners as well. I really like this app a lot I was able to send my first email marketing campaign, now I am just waiting for the results. Thanks Klaviyo for making my life easier with your app.

csb-shop

Easy to navigate and very useful for segmentation and automation! Great editing tools as well. Would recommend.

Meeple Movers

Fantastic Email Marketing Manager. This replaced MailChimp immediately once we saw what we were missing out on. The Flows feature makes it incredibly easy to set up automated email campaigns that look fantastic. Integrates with all our desired analytics. Well done Klaviyo!

Kharm'd Kouture

I don't normally write reviews but Klaviyo is worth it! I love Klaviyo & would recommend for anyone!

Plan Toys México

The best email marketing app, I recommend it 100% and I believe Klaviyo's quality is above other apps like MailChimp or MailerLite

Prayers Planner

It's a well-designed marketing application unlike any I've used. It's definitely worth the try for the flow automation alone!

Old Faithful

Great email marketing app at reasonable price for value derived. I have only just started scratching the surface as there's a lot deeper I can go with analytics and insights. They make it really easy to set up automatic flows for communication with customers which is excellent.