Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Skin Botanicals

I love the app. Very easy to use and more features than Omnisend even in the free plan. I'm very happy with it.

It's Pretty Shady

I love this app its everything I've been looking for. It's great for email campaigns and abandoned carts.

Pets Gear Mart

I used this app to help me recover abandoned carts and its already gotten me a ton of money that would have otherwise been lost! Also starting to use it for the email campaigns and loving it even more!!

NepaliDropshipper

I have been using Klaviyo for a while now and till now I have no complaints at all. It is really simple to use. 5* for the app

sweetdynamik

I used this app to send a thank you campaign out to all of my subscribers. I love it, very easy to use. I love the support I have gotten from Klaviyo

Remezclas Cultura

I'ma first time email campaign creator and I seem to have pulled it off, haha. I really recommend Klaviyo, I can only imagine what experience email pros could do. Cheers Klaviyo!

FirstChoice Gear

The integration into Shopify and other tools I use is excellent. There's plenty of help videos for those just starting and their support is prompt and helpful. You'll find that it's more than just a tool to send emails. You can include pop-ups and all sorts of things to keep your customers engaged.

The WYSIWYG editor is excellent and easy to use, pretty much intuitive yet very flexible.

Klaviyo came recommended to me by others and they didn't steer me wrong. Give it a try and I think you'll be impresses...I am.

...Robert

w3ecommerce

Powerful and simple to use. The editor is great and you feel free to design whatever you want. The campaign process is also well designed.
Congrats Klaviyo!

Little Cub Store

Very helpful app, made organising my email marketing into "flows" and set times for sending. To create a newsletter this is awesome and makes everything quick and easy. I recommend!

Living Industries

Absolutely everything you need to operate an email automation and campaign schedule efficiently. Very easy to use, allows you to do almost anything with minimal headaches. Thanks Klaviyo, 5 stars!