Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Macsound Electronics Theatrical Supplies

This app is so great. Easy to use and setup was a breeze.

Laban1

Its awesome. and free is enough for us :-)

Batch Clothing

Very happy with Klaviyo. Easiest app we have found to customize Shopify's default emails. It also has a lot of great preconfigured list segments and tools for drip campaigns and abandoned cart emails.

Little Cutees

Klaviyo offers the ability to easily expand the elements of your brand into easy to read emails. It is functional, and the app with the daily updates is fantastic! I have needed their customer service on several occasions, and I had a real person who gave me REAL info, fast! I even needed them to write a snippet of code for me up upload to a landing page link that wasn't working. Thanks Klaviyo!

Department Of Self Defense

Excellent app, very smooth and very useful. I'm a first time web store owner and created great emails with this app very quickly. Give it a shot.
www.departmentofselfdefense.com

Arctiq

I like Klaviyo, my favorite part about their program is the ability to easily replace the terrible default shopify email templates with nicely designed Klaviyo emails. For me it was Klaviyo vs ActiveCampaign, I loved AC's incredible marketing automation ability, but Klaviyo offers a lot of functionality in that department too and is much easier to use. Ultimately running a successful business is all about user experience and Klaviyo's wins in that category with it's nice email templates.

Eavara

We are super Happy with Klaviyo!!
Thanks.

Freymark

From The Freymark (www.thefreymark.com). Selling cufflinks, tie clips, tie sets, neckties, bow ties and watches in NZ. New Zealand :D. Great App! Simple to use and a must have for any / all Shopify stores.

Precisionhydration

Klaviyo is the best email/CRM platform we've ever used and we've used a few! The app makes it easy to sync up with Shopify.

Rowdy Ann Boutique

Klaviyo Email Marketing is a great app! I am so glad that I found it. A must have app for anyone wanting their notification emails to look professional. Allows me to send beautiful emails to my customers with a uniformed feel. It also has built in analytics, follow up emails, and many other useful tools. I highly recommend it for its functionality and ease of use.