Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Rex Specs

Klaviyo integrates very well with Shopify and pulls some meaningful data allowing you to retarget your customers through each phase of their lifecycle. In addition, the ability to integrate your audiences constantly to FB is key to keep messaging focused across platforms.

FlipToYellow

I loved the App. Super features and good prices. Just would like to chat live. Thank you! I always used this app for all my stores

February 5, 2020

Hi FlipToYellow. Klaviyo here. We definitely are 100% committed to helping you. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OVRKLS Clothing Co.

This app has really helped us to stay personable and informative to our customers! Setting up each campaign is super easy and the website does a great job of explaining how to use it! Thanks for this wonderful app!

Mariposa Skies

I am absolutely LOVING using Klaviyo for my business!! It is so functional and has so much data that is really helping me improve my email marketing. I am so glad I made the decision to switch. It has made a world of difference! Thank you Klaviyo!

Winter Tab Clothing

I'm new to e-commerce and e-mail marketing, I'm thankful for this quality app and that it is free for my current needs. Love it.

Trek Hardware

Love the free plan so far. The email builder is very easy to use, there is a lot of content online to help you if you get stuck, and automation is easy.

Barista Essentials

Love this app! A must have for your e-commerce store! A tool that can help increase sales and drive more traffic and repeat customers!

Caffeine Recharge

Perhaps a little early to give a full review as this is a recent installation. However, Klaviyo is already hitting a lot of the right boxes. After trying out several marketing automation systems, I finally found one that allied ease of use, slik design, friendly interface, relevant help tips, and features. To be continued...

Clive and Bacon

SOLD - I needed to send emails to a group of customers who bought a specific product due to an issue and this app made it possible and simple to do. I tried a competing service before Klaviyo because the reviews made me nervous but gave it a shot because the other one didn't have the functionalities I was looking for. But the features sold me and any questions I've had so far they've answered promptly...so two thumbs up!

Organic Weave Shop

Really easy to use. I just sent my first email to subscribers after watching the tutorials online. Very happy with this app!