Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Viajway

One of my favorite apps. Excellent ideas to get email automation for your store. It is simple and easy to implement. At first, I did not understand how it works, but I feel more empowered to use Klaviyo even more and try new emails flows.

Saltwood

Great app, its free and allows us to customise the emails our store sends automatically

Sounds Easy

We would certainly recommend Klaviyo to anybody wanting a smart marketing solution for their online business. Klaviyo helps us with our marketing campaigns massively. We can keep track of customer buying habits and preferences. It's also great to be able to analyse the success rate of our newsletters through click activity, and sales conversions. The automated emailing system is straightforward, easy to use, and contains lots of parameters that allow precise customisation of email notifications to particular groups of members.

Advantagesupplements Com

If you just want to send out the occasional email newsletter, there are less expensive alternatives out there. If you want to send automated emails based on all sorts of scenarios, then this is the app for you. It can be pricy if you have a big email list to import, but the amount of things you can do with this program is endless. Do you want to send an email to all customers who purchased X product after 30 days? It can be done. Abandoned cart emails, waking up dormant customers, it's all there. Being able to include personalized product recommendations in all your emails is a big plus as well.
www.advantagesupplements.com

Explore Oslob

A really helpful tool for marketing your products. I also like their option to manually send emails to customers.

Ticklekitty Com

Finally, a real email marketing tool. This is so well integrated with Shopify you can make such powerful decisions about what to send, to who and when - all based on a wealth of customer data sourced from Shopify. Once you start using Klaviyo, the data collection begins for real and you can marry user behavior in email with the shopify data.

Hands down, the best email marketing tool in shopify.

Irestore 4

Klaviyo is the best email autoresponder software out there. This is an amazing software and great customer support team. Highly recommend!

Think Crucial

We've made some good decisions with our business. This was the best.
Plus, we assume their support people are incredibly attractive.

Tiny Tot Trends

This is the best app I have used in my store hands down. in 2 weeks i have seen big increase in my email marketing conversions and my recovered carts. The Klaviyo staff has been very helpful, emailing me several times and even calling to check in.

Gents Bags

The best mailing app i've used