Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Finer Gifts

I'm still learning but this app has everything I was looking for. Special thanks to Amanda and Evan for calling, explaining and helping. So exciting to have so many features in all in one place! :)

Ramp Champ

Klaviyo is one of our must-have apps on any store we run. It's powerful, easy to use and has many features under the free plan.

Big Tender Hearts

I love this app! It is very easy to use. I know running a good email campaign is important to any business but I had no idea where to start or how to run one. Klaviyo made it so easy to set up all of my email sequences and to run my first campaign. They make it affordable too. I started with the free plan and hope to move up as I build my lists and email marketing.

Hamilton Perkins Collection

Just getting started with the new store but love the support. Team is knowledgable and helpful with walking me through since I'm not so technical. Thanks guys!

Nanukhardcases

If you are serious about email marketing and you own an e-commerce website, do yourself a favour and ditch MailChimp...

Go with Klaviyo!

Once again, this app is not perfect.
Klaviyo has been getting some bad rep with their customer service time of response (but have you ever tried to easily find a contact link in MailChimp?? Nowhere to be found!)

This is the kind of application that is worth studying.
It's not a "one-click it works" app.

Learn it... study it's potential.
Email marketing can become one of your main source of recurring income for your e-commerce.

Once your flows are running, you get a clear idea of which ones are profitable and which ones need improvement.

Their focus on e-commerce is why you need this app.
It's not cheap, but it grows with you.

So the more it will cost, the more money you will make.

Stop comparing the monthly cost with other basic email apps.
They don't compare.
Once setup this app will pay for itself 20X.

The level of segmentation you get with Klaviyo out of the box is where the power is found.

They keep coming up with new features too (dynamic coupons!! yeah!).
They keep improving the interface.

Learn how to use this powerful email app and you'll never look back.

Smai

Really great thing to have integrated with our Shopify store and access our customer data. Love the segmentation, but there's so much more we haven't discovered yet!

Shoezees

Helped massively with our email marketing
www.shoezees.co.uk

Gear Trendy

Best email platform with easy intergrations with FB and shopify... little bit pricey but hey it is what it is!

Executive Leather 2

I am brand new to Klaviyo and I must say it is rather complex to use for a newbie. I can see there are lots of resources and instructions out there to assist someone who are new but it is just overwhelming use Klaviyo for the very first time. The reason I choose Klaviyp over mailchimp even though I know Klaviyo is much harder to use and time consuming BUT I can see Klaviyo is catered for e-commerce. They are lots of features Klaviyo has to offer to top the list so I truly believe Klaviyo will suit my e-store. I have just need to work hard to master it :)

Kerefeke

Awesome stats and analytics. Easy to implement. Very nice app. Will definitely recommend it.