Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

dropbottle

Great e-marketing app!
So easy to use and easy to customise to your specific needs.
can't recommend enough!

K'NEPL

I was just getting started with the app and had a few questions when all of the sudden i get an email for their support team asking if i need help with anything.

i was really impressed with their response time and so glad they reached out and offered to help me set things up.

big fan and i look forward to using this app more and more as our store continues to grow.

Brand Racks

Amazing App. The support people are extremely helpful. don't need to be a big time store to get someone on the other side to help you. They are amazing. Need to get this App

The Soap Shack Baby

What a wonderful helpful app, and 5 star support. Thank you

Flow Kimonos

Very good Shopify integration. Love it! Used to use Aweber, but it is no comparison.

BeardFriendly USA | Buy Beard Oils Online

How do you give more that 5 stars to a product? Klaviyo has blown our email marketing out of the water.

→ Helps us easily segment our list
→ Such Simple Shopify & External Integrations
→ Simple Email Campaign and Flow Setup
→ They have templates to help you get your ecommerce store up and running

If you want to take your email marketing to the next level... I can't stress that you start running on the Klaviyo platform!

Thanks guys!

-The Team @ BeardFriendly.com

Mannix Knight

Would give 10 starts if allowed to, Awesome app & excellent customer service.

RS Gymwear "Gymnastics Apparel"

As a newcomer to the online e-commerce world I found this app very useful. It is easy to navigate and use. The email template builder is straight forward and one you have used it once the next time will be very easy. Having just completed our first bulk email I found the analytics easy to understand and very useful.

Thanks Klaviyo

Club West

Klaviyo is such a great app for Ecommerce platform! So easy, fast and reliable to use. I highly prefer this to other developers out there. I gave five stars for this. Thank you klaviyo for making the problem so easy to solve. The support team is such a great individual anyway.

More power! More success in the future Team Klaviyo! God bless you guys!

-Mark Deanil(Clubwest.com.ph)

The Moonlight Shop

If you are doing anything email related, you need to look into klaviyo. I have never seen a more sophisticated email solution. You can do EVERYTHING. Want to send an email when someone purchases a certain product. Check. Want to send an email followup sequence when someone hasn't opened your emails for 30 days. Check. Want to greet new/returning/old/inactive customers. Check. You can do EVERYTHING with klaviyo!