Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Ayin

Excellent app. Very easy to use! I set up a really effective email campaing in minutes and this app integrates with Typeform.

Casy Shop

Amazing app! It is very useful for e-com and so easy to set up! It helped me a lot in my business. Thank you!

Christmas Gifts

Application incroyable, énormément de possibilité même avec la version gratuite, très simple d'utilisation et facile à comprendre ! Elle est très bien pensée et utile !

Babie Hair

I love love love this app. I use it to help design my emails and its amazing. everything is pretty much pre-thought out for you. All you do is plug in your pics and words.

Alvve

the best app for email marketing - i would defenatly recommed. Hopefully it can integrate with more apps in the future.

One Inclusive

Using it and it's easy to set up and use. Great support in case of any problems. Loving it and looking forward to scaling my sales.

ArtStyleBeauty

Best of all email campaigns for now. Goint to learn it deeper. If you are looking for simplicity & clarity - here it is.

Clear Unity Bags

I was nervous at first leaving Mail Chimp - I'm so glad I gave this a try. Beautiful templates that are easy to use. Love the easy link to Shopify too!

Bloomful

The best email service I've ever used, no other service comes near. Best interface, best integration, best templates, everythig is so easy to use and to find. Simply, the best.

Out West Officials Gear & Apparel

This out is outstanding- we have used a few different email platforms, and the functionality mixed with the robust platform here is next level. I would recommend to anyone who wants to better connect with customers.