Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

My Moon Luna

This app is awesome! It combines so many other apps into one, while still being consumer friendly. Will definitely be recommending this to everyone.

Essencia.co USA

A MUST-HAVE app for anybody serious about e-commerce and making full use of e-mail marketing. Started with Mailchimp, just moved to this as our store grew and we're very happy.

Water Filters To Go

This helps me get messages out to my customer rather easily. I like the tracking feature a lot and it integrates with Google which is helpful.

Laos

This is honestly the best email marketing app I've looked at. It made the whole process really easy, and the time it took to review my email campaign was not long at all, within an hour instead of a day! I highly recommend!

BodyVista

Brilliant email marketing platform, would definitely say it is the best I have used, so easy to navigate and really great features.

HighZer0 Electronics

By far my favorite marketing app. The free plan offers a lot for new businesses and the pricing is very fair and scales with size. https://highzer0electronics.com/

ZombieApocalypZ

I used this app to help me with my email marketing and it has been helping a lot. Easy to setup ready to go automation.

LiberTea Co.

Just started using Klaviyo and so far it's been a smooth experience. Klaviyo provides guides to explain the process of sending emails but, for the inpatient, it is relatively easy to figure out. Looking forward to learning more!

Mozils

Setting up a Klaviyo campaign is so easy. It makes it quick. Love the intuitiveness with the segments. The templates are so attractive.

Sweet Deal Spot

I really love the easy format of Klaviyo. It makes it quick and easy to set up a campaign or flow with a checklist to make sure every important detail is included.
Love the intuitiveness with the segments, so easy to set up also.
The email templates are great, really sparks new ideas to add to my style.
I can't think of anything that would need improvement. Great App, Very Powerful!