Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Go Iaso

Nice app. If you don't want a plain text email for abandoned carts, then this is the app for you. It lets you create your own template so you're not stuck with a stock version of any sort of notification email that makes the brand value look weak IMO.

Integration is easy, and they have some sort of automation wizard that guides you through most of the processes.

Customer service is really on point -- Another thing to really consider since most of the apps on shopify have poor customer service.

I'm trying to follow up with something negative as a closer but cannot think of anything lol. I need some coffee.

Great app for sure. 5/5.

Freeds Bakery

Our customer notifications look much sharper, still to early to tell if it will end with more conversions, but it's been very easy to use and we've been happy with the end result.

Ivy Hosiery

Works great and has many useful tools for newsletter execution! Integration with shopify is very in depth.

Silverstones Llc

Klaviyo is a great marketing tool, since it encompasses several features that I would otherwise have to cobble together from separate apps. It integrates with your Shopify site and has a workflow feature that will send professional emails to customers at each stage of the selling process. It also has forms for capturing customer email subscriptions. I'm just starting with Klaviyo, but I like it a lot already. Give it a try!

Svorn 2

Klaviyo's Email Marketing made my life much much easier with its already created templates and types of email notifications. Their support is great and quick and the whole drag-and-drop UI is easy to learn allowing you to create email notifications in a very short time even if it's the first time you've ever done this (like I was.)

Cutcardstock

Great email marketing app. Saves lots of time with many automations for abandoned carts, follow up emails to first time customers, emails requesting feedback, and more! Also has the ability to schedule the date and time that emails are sent. The only negative is the support. There is no direct contact support by chat or phone, you have to email them for help. They do answer the emails within 24 hours.

Virginhairandbeauty Com

Great app, easy to pull together a creative email marketing. The dashboard insights/stats are extremely valuable (thank you) we're glad we made the switch over from Mail Chimp & Survey Monkey to consolidate our marketing data in one place. It pays for itself in terms of monthly fees, as long as prices stay the same, its worth every penny.

Murchison Hume

We recently switched over to Klaviyo from Mailchimp, and I haven't stopped telling my coworkers how much I love Klaviyo since the switch. First off, Klaviyo makes the switch incredibly easy, and if you need, they will walk you through it step by step so that you don't lose any data. They seriously make everything easier, especially A/B Testing (which is a pain to set up in Mailchimp) and integration with Shopify (which is nearly impossible with Mailchimp). For example, we can actually send abandoned cart emails out of Klaviyo that pull images from our product pages! Access to customer profiles is much more insightful, and building out customer segments is a breeze.

Oh, and I can't forget to mention that Klaviyo support is incredibly helpful and responsive. I get responses within the hour (usually even quicker) during business hours. Kate from Klaviyo even helped me set up an email flow that would automatically send to customers asking them to review the exact products (with links and images and product variations) that they purchased.

Finally, another selling feature for us is that Klaviyo offers fly-out and pop-up modules for collecting customer emails who visit your website. We've been paying for another 3rd party app for this service but have been able to save that expense and put it into Klaviyo.

Seriously the best email marketing app on the market.

Waen

We still can't believe that this extremely beautifully designed app is free so we'd love to pay with a positive review if possible.

New Grounds Food

GET THIS APP RIGHT NOW!

Klaviyo is your one-stop solution for all email marketing with current and prospective customers. From newsletter signup welcome emails to checkout confirmation/thank you emails to abandoned cart emails to one time promotions, etc. Klaviyo helps you take care of all your email marketing needs.

You can use Mailchimp or Constant Contact, but they limit you. All of the actions and events are automatically pulled into Klaviyo -- so if you want to send a catered email to anyone who used a specific discount code, no problem.

Platform is awesome, intuitive, and easy to learn. Capabilities are endless with this app.

Get it right now! ITS FREE!