Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

The Pynk Store

This app has been a true lifesaver for us! The emails are flawless. Able to integrate with mailchimp list. Was having struggles with mailchimp emails and headaches. This app does almost everything you need when it comes down to customers, abandon carts, etc... Love it! 5 stars. Sales from emails sent every time!

Bro Joe

Easy to use and matches my needs for email marketing. Great app for anyone starting out.

Confederate Outfitters

This app is awesome! Very professional, if you have an eCommerce website, this app is a must have!

Baznian

I have been marketing online for over 10 years. And I can honestly say without a doubt that Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing and client management systems I have ever used... Great Work.

The Truth About Baby Weight

I absolutely love this app! It makes everything seamless and so professional. Must have for shop owners!!

Blackartdepot

Klaviyo has worked very well for me and has allowed me to increase the revenue generated from my email marketing initiatives exponentially. The are also very helpful and very responsive whenever I have a questions about a feature or an issue that needs to be investigated or looked into. I highly recommend them!

The Future Kept

So far I have used the app to build templates for all my order confirmations and it worked great. I plan on using it more in the future over Mailchimp as the Automation it offers with Shopify is a lot more advanced. Being able to group customers better on purchase history etc one all set up will make our business way more efficient!

Got this app to help redesign my order confirmation emails primarily - did this really quickly and easily in a very short space of time. Feels like I've only touched the surface of what I could do with this - will have to spend a little more time to explore the possibilities. Very pleased with the results so far, so thank you !

Urban Expressions

If you're not using Klaviyo for your Shopify store, you should switch right away. The ease of interfacing with Shopify and the ability to combine products from your store in your email (for example, in the abandoned cart sequence/flow) makes a huge difference and is a feature that's not offered with traditional Auto Responders. Also, the support is fantastic. Neil rocks! I highly recommend it.

Zoomlite

Great app perfectly built for Shopify! It gives you a great insight into your customer base, allows you to send professional looking emails without any HTML knowledge and setup campaigns easily . Not to mention the support is fantastic.