Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Chandon Concepts

Thanks Klaviyo, this has saved me so much time. And now I don't have to worry about following up customers, Klaviyo does it all for me.
Highly recommended, and integrates so well with Shopify it is really part of the whole now.
Very easy to load, to run campaigns, and to set up triggered emails. And the analytics is what really makes it great, I can see real time what is happening and where the action on the site is.
Well done Klaviyo.

Daisy Plays Dress Ups

I'm loving using Klaviyo! I was using MailChimp before and their auto responders don't send instantly (takes up to an hr).. So I was constantly having to manually send emails to customers that were meant to be automatic. With Klaviyo they send instantly! Which has freed up a lot of my time. It integrates perfectly with Shopify and their customer service is really helpful too! I love that they track the sales from your emails as well..

CUT IT OUT Wall Stickers

amazing - we use them to design our order and shipping e-mails and best part is the abandon shopping carts emails that get sent to our customers automaticall which in turn is increasing our sales !!!

NOMAD

We're having a great experience with Klaviyo so far! Amazingly fast customer service, easy to use backend & powerful analytics. Couldn't recommend it more!

ShopMieux

Klaviyo is incredible. It's completely redone the way we communicate with our customers while saving us time with their automated system. We use Klaviyo to send our customers newsletters which we schedule in advance, automatically send our customers a discount code after they sign up, automatically follow up with our new customers after their first purchase, & to regain the attention of older customers who haven't visited us in awhile. It only took us 5 minutes to migrate from Mailchimp. We were also able to get rid of our abandon cart & lightbox apps. Klaviyo is an all-in-one lifesaver. Easy to use, well designed platform, & thorough analytics. My favorite part is that we can see all of the exact actions of our customers in real time. Support responds within minutes rather you need help in the afternoon or the middle of the night (Ed is awesome). Worth every penny.

joegoesbro.com

Great service and even better support!
We've been flying a bit by the seat of our pants with our launch but everyday we are finding Klaviyo to be invaluable for our business and more importantly, for our customers!

Todd Snyder

Klaviyo is an amazing app and worth every penny! Easily the best marketing tool we use and you can easily see your ROI with all of the campaigns you run. Highly recommended!

NUVULA

Excellent tool. Excellent support team. I strongly recommend it!

Litographs

We couldn't be happier with Klaviyo since we migrated from Mailchimp. It's truly built for Shopify - it's incredibly easy to identify relevant subsets of our customer base to send highly personalized emails. Their support is also top notch.

Project Repat

Klaviyo makes it incredibly easy to target the exact customers we are trying to reach - it's easy to use and has way more useful features than mailchimp. Incredible support staff and we've seen a dramatic increase in revenue from our email campaigns. I highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce sites of any size.